heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
People seems to playing a lot here, even those who dosn`t play it for living. Well, this is a poker forum, so i guess that 2-3 per day on average, is what to except for. :)

Anybody who keep track amount of hands they get play in a year, or if you just want to gues it?

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think you numbers are waaaay too small.
Whilst I do not have my total hand count, I do have a hand count with one of my mates, who I have played with on a weekly basis in a home game and a few times per week in open games... Since May, we've played 4,116 hands together. I won't telly you what the win/loss ration is...as it is far too heavily in his favour!

I play poker pretty much every day, though as a recreational player...not as a pro. I earn enough to pay for the play...but I'm still struggling to make profit more than 25% of days playing.

But CC free rolls help a bit with funding!

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The amount of hands you play per day is according to your poker session and what level of player you want to have,per month the same,the more tournaments you play,or the more hours of cash,your hand volume will increase significantly.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually count because I use support software

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play the same amount each session, but I don't have a ton of time these days to play, so I go for 400 hands per day, so I guess that means about 150000 hands per year.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing about 20,000 hands per month this year. That is at least twice as much before the 'rona.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In general, I play poker at least 3-4 days a week. I never counted the exact number of hands played, as I play 2-3 tables at a time, but I can definitely say that in general I play no more than 20% of the starting hands.
Good luck.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been playing much lately and I really don't keep track of how many hands I played at any online poker room.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My manager thinks it's hold'em

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play mostly MTT and SnG, amount of hands varies.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play poker for fun so the number of hands I played is small. From what I see in PokerTracker, I just play around 9000 hands per month.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't keep track of hand history because I only play MTT but it's definitely a lot more than 2 or 4 hands.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I tried to record how many hands I will play at one table during my session. This was possible at pokerstars with their software. It turned out about 140 hands per hour. So you can calculate roughly knowing how much time you play per day at one table.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have no idea

I do not have an exact figure, but I can assure you that there are many :icon_sant

M

mrwalleye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good question..i will look into a way to track that acuratly..

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had a penny for every hand I've played I'd be richer than Donald Trump.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that I could even guess how many hands I play in a year, it may be easier for me to say how many games I play in a year. In most days I play 3-4 games a day and maybe 3-5 days a week. So I guess if you go with those numbers then I would have to say a whole lot of hands a year.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know but i remember there was a pokerroom (years ago) that count your hands and you could see it at the lobby.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I play zoom it is about 2000-3000 hands a day !!!

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, in a turner looking at my statistics I only play 10% of the total hands. I just try to play the good hands selectively. in the year I don't know how many. but you have to play the playable hands without keeping track.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love heads-UPS zoom, so a lot) the more they raise the level of the game well)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands