How to look for players near Sarasota-Bradenton FL for home games

V

Vesarret

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I recently started wanting to find other people to play games with outside of the standard card room setting, and just recently made my own meetup group on that site to find such people, but I haven't gotten too many hits yet. I was curious if anyone had any simple suggestions on where I could look to add people into my games, whether in real life or online, for people in my local area of Florida. If anyone has any forums or ideas I could look into, feel free to post. And also if you happen to be someone near that area, I can certainly post the link to the meetup group if you'd want to join yourself. Thanks!

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I recently started wanting to find other people to play games with outside of the standard card room setting, and just recently made my own meetup group on that site to find such people, but I haven't gotten too many hits yet. I was curious if anyone had any simple suggestions on where I could look to add people into my games, whether in real life or online, for people in my local area of Florida. If anyone has any forums or ideas I could look into, feel free to post. And also if you happen to be someone near that area, I can certainly post the link to the meetup group if you'd want to join yourself. Thanks!

Where are you in Florida? I belong to a poker club.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games