How Long Have You been Playing Poker?

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for a successful game of cash you need a youth. In tournament poker, I think that older players

BigRedRooster

BigRedRooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm getting better. Practicing in a few freerolls. Just came 64 out of 8000, which see's my best result as yet. Chuffed,

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been 10 years that I have a connection to poker in some way, but my game has changed and improved a lot in the last two years, especially in the last two months, and I've been enjoying it a lot.

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a beginner, only 2 years playing!

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ ve been playing for about none years. Only the last three years for real money.

T

ttheper10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im pretty new bro, started playing last year, im 15 y/o lol

Ainars

Ainars

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started at around 2014, played for few months casually and then quit until now. Now I'm back at it.

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing more than 10 years, mostly cash.Online is not that good for mem but no other options...so pokerstars

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 years, this is a little or a lot

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so it turned out that on leave to care for the child I left and not my wife! the kid slept a lot here so I met poker it was 5 years ago))

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i play poker since 10 years.first every friday with friends. we played some sit and goes about the evening with small inserts. that´s what got me exited about the game. now i play only freerolls on pokerstars.

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am play about 3 years

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for 7-8 years. I don't remember exactly

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On and Off for about 6 years, I enjoy studying the game more than playing it, I have a very hard time multitabling and keeping concentration. Think I decided about 2 years ago that just the sheer amount of volume you have to put in today to make a go of it online that Im just totally playing for fun now (which should make the game more fun).

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already have approximately 8-9 years playing poker, recreationally, nothing to try to be professional

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have been playing for a long time or you are new to the game.
I played for about 4 years, but I started to take it seriously about 2 years ago.
I've been trying to learn more and more, I think I'm getting better.
I need to align some points and learn to make bets more in proportion to the value of my hand.

Good luck to U.S!

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing since Oct 2006.

DSUMMER10

DSUMMER10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play since I was 16 years old. However, I study the game a little over a year.

C

clyde86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me and the brothers were taught poker at a very young age...most players my age prob dont realize how popular the varieties of 7 card stud actually were before the big holdem boom

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hell, it's almost so hard to remember exact date, as i quitted to smoke cigarettes.. :DI'm not sure but something between 2006-2007 maybe. Since 2008 have been addicted for sure. At the beginning as play money player, but then after a year and a half only micro limits reg (more or less). I love the game and yeah it was the love from first look and lasts forever.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for more than 10 years and I will say directly that if I could get back the time, I would most likely pass the poker side. Poker is a good hobby when you are 60+ years old. Before this return there is a huge amount of classes that will bring with the right approach a lot of money to you, because of which you started playing this game.

L

luge315

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play online for about 5 years now and l learn more about the game everyday.