How can I be more confident?

J

jeff1nx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am studying poker, but when I play I dont have some confident, I try to play freerolls and dont have some satisfactory result and I get discouraged because I have a too little bankroll. Any tips to disolve this?

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold and when not make sure you are the one raising instead of someone else raising and you calling.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
patience, patience and patience

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will take you a long time to develop your skills and confidence. Nothing happens right away. Keep learning and playing.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not despair. Continue to study poker. Skill will come with experience. Everything will work out for you.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, you are on the way that the fundamental thing to improve in the game is to study, and in the game you have to apply what you have been learning and lose that fear of mistrust, play naturally if you lose you lose but surely some learning will leave you. Also be careful that frerolls are different from a real money game.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Study, learn, analyse, choose the hands you play wisely. Repeat!

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say build it to £10-£20 and play it on partypoker super micro mtts they are like 22c and 33c I think, great bankroll builders for small bankroll, whilst still playing as many freebies as possible ofcourse.

I will be in the same situation soon, I have been off poker for a while and I will be looking to start from scratch, freerolls, super small stakes, spreading out the bankroll etc.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Keep studying and if you do it seriously and methodically you will find your way to be confident and you will understand many things preflop and postflop without a doubt.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience and discipline are the best helpers here
initially it will always be difficult, but gradually self-confidence will come and you will not often but periodically engage in high places even in freerolls

P

Pkassai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am studying poker, but when I play I dont have some confident, I try to play freerolls and dont have some satisfactory result and I get discouraged because I have a too little bankroll. Any tips to disolve this?

learn, learn and watch twitch streams or poker videos and strategy books are same good :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
The first and most important piece of advice is to always be patient. Confidence comes with experience. If you are patient enough, you will be able to gain experience, improve your skills and build a bankroll by playing in our freerolls. Therefore, your patience is actually the key to your success.

J

jeff1nx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really grateful with the tips, maybe I am precipitated and I will continue studying and get experience with freerolls!

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There are ads on TV that say you can feel confident if you wear Depends.
Maybe that is not the kind of confidence you are seeking.
Time to start working on a plan to build your confidence. It does not have to include a lot of money. Rather, it involves learning from every hand, tournament, and session you play. AND it requires lots of studying - books, online courses (including one here on Cardschat), and practice, practice, and more practice.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Keep reading, keep playing. Your time is gonna come. One day your actions will start to get clear, but it takes time. Poker is not profitable overnight.
Don't get crazy studying. Stick with the basics first.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are doing things well soon you will see good results keep studying and reviewing your game