How does it feel to be saved by River?

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The feeling of relief is incredible when I am saved by the river. I call the card and it comes ... it happened to me several times in situations where I was close to leaving the table. :cool::cool:

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great feeling to be saved at the last minute by the river, but every time it saves me there are 10 or more situations in which the river ruins me.
That is why I always try to finish the play before moving away as many players as possible.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting for 1 card on the river is total despair when you hit it is a relief

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feels good esp if it's an important tournament.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. It's great feeling but i know what is a feeling when you loose at river. It's terrible feeling.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does it feel like when the river buries you? :) :) :)

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the feeling is wonderful
more you lose more on the river than you win
more or less 3/10

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

It always feels nice to get saved on the river.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The feeling of relief is incredible when I am saved by the river. I call the card and it comes ... it happened to me several times in situations where I was close to leaving the table. :cool::cool:

Every player has ever felt this relief. But for me, it is not the feeling of relief that is more important, but my good and right decisions.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well and a good feeling but for me to have been saved in the river I was behind and was playing wrong then and a relief with a little frustration

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the feeling is wonderful
more you lose more on the river than you win
more or less 3/10

Guys, very good participation. Thanks for the contributions in this post! But the situation is, for example, being in the last position at the final table. No chance of you continuing because you have few blinds, somewhere around 4 or 5 BB. You need to fight and even though you think you can win, the villain came out ahead, but River saves you. :cool::cool:

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is certainly the best without a doubt, but we have to get used to it when it is the other way around too, when the river hits that of our opponents, so as not to stress and throw the tournament out

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's a very pleasant feeling. It seems like you're all out. Unfortunately, this is not always possible. It is especially nice when such a rescue occurs at the final table.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it feels like a good karma:)

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The idea is to try not to get into that situation but hey, it is a terrible relief when you get the winning card on the river and even more while being all in

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Without a doubt it is a great feeling ... to know that you are losing your hand and the river saves you and you win it ...! But let's not forget that it also generates the worst feeling since the river can also kill you ...!

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. It never happens to me. I am always going in with the best hand and I get out drawn....

Just kidding, it feels great, but I know the other players tilt especially when I have played junk,

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Of course, this also happened to me and it is undoubtedly a wonderful feeling of relief. It is thanks to such moments that the game acquires its unique charm.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its too much stress for me i hate the river card waiting.

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel relieved. But at the same time I think if this becomes my habit, I'll be ruined some other time.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you need the river to win mabey you should change the way
you play.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
giphy.gif

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's part of the game. It wouldn't be Texas hold em if it wasn't for the flop, turn and river. 5 community cards so I don't really get people that get mad because the river messed their hand up. remember its 5 cards not 4.