antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play virtual play money sometimes at pokerstars at sngs games or tournaments , I think it's not 100% wasted time , I gain some experiences , I see some hands on some positions , see some mistakes for cheap , I don't think all that play these are total donks ... I play on the micros on pokerstars and 888poker for real money , but as a hobby for the time being , I try to improve my skills :)

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play virtual play money sometimes at pokerstars at sngs games or tournaments , I think it's not 100% wasted time , I gain some experiences , I see some hands on some positions , see some mistakes for cheap , I don't think all that play these are total donks ... I play on the micros on pokerstars and 888poker for real money , but as a hobby for the time being , I try to improve my skills :)

Thank you for reply. That means you win if you play and to pokerstars and at 888poker. Good for you.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me i try to play very very aggressive it is my style☝️

T

trindade2578

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the virtual game you play without fear of losing your game is aggressive, already in the game for money you become more cautious.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play real money is where you learn the game. Start at micro limits and work your way up from there.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, any game of poker, only with real money for virtual money rivals do not want to think of the game and because of that is not fun to play. Even in small-stakes players have the incentive to play.

Jauheni Danilenka

Jauheni Danilenka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The meaning of play for play money poker stars if you do not play for real money? It's the same thing as buying a car the person who selected the right example.

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The meaning of play for play money Poker Stars if you do not play for real money? It's the same thing as buying a car the person who selected the right example.

Thank you for reply. Each person play poker after their own pocket ,some virtual others,real,fun,in order to ensure living....

F

falcais

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play poker in pokerstars. Playing poker for real money and is hard. For play chips is game boring

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing for about 2 years. During this time I was well raised the level of my game, I'm practicing and learning theory. Often fall into the prize pool open league PokerStars, periodically pass through the selections at tournaments Satellites, but so far only at the micros. I think their level of play in the MTT medium

C

cjhanas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLay money is a waste of time, simply because you will learn how to play the game incorrectly. Real money aka cash is fun in stakes appropriate for my skill, and bitcoin online play is one of my go to's for a poker fix.

torres_iie4opa

torres_iie4opa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate cash! -300$ in 1 day((

need block cash in room(

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait from you answers on this topic.

V

vladiwolff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my personal opinion .to play uslovki is the height of idiocy .if you have the opportunity to play for real money and hone your skills

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play poker? Here's my advice:

First come to the club or sit behind the computer and get acquainted with the players. Then take the cards and twist their twirl this way and that. You understand that this game poker and start playing... And then that'll be that.

51395271.gif

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interested and just for real money

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree don't mess with the play money u never learn until u have something real to risk