How do you feel about This Fish Chums?

• Thread starter This Fish Chums
  • Start date

How do you feel about This Fish Chums?

• I hate playing against him, he's a maniac.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love playing against him, he's easy money.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I couldn't care less.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Who's that?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other (see reply)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm working on developing my own style of play I'm calling HLAG or Hyper-loose aggressive. I'm sure people from this forum have noticed and have opinions, so I thought I'd let people vent on my playing style. please, be completely honest. I want to know what my opponents think of my playing style.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
You have a great style of play almost perfect. You can only improve it if you start playing chess. ;)

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a joke I've missed out on?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Honestly, I do not care what style of play you use, because it does not affect my results in any way. But in any case, I wish you good luck.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! There's nothing wrong with experimenting in Poker. And who knows, maybe in the future we will play on your innovations. Go ahead and write us the result, I think it is very interesting if you describe in more detail, your playing styles. Good luck to you, in your experiments!

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You play too tight.

The new scientifically proven correct style is MRSHLAG (MegaRageSuperHyper LooseAggressive).

How can you win a hand if you're not in it?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I did not notice anything. But I often watch TV while playing, so I rarely pay attention to my opponents. :D

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fish, I've played against you multiple times and in all honesty you're maybe a little too loose. I usually in the past have called you down with even bottom pair usually I wasn't wrong so in order to be successful I think you need to tighten up a bit!

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Try using Doyle Brunson's SuperSystem in your game :)

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm working on developing my own style of play I'm calling HLAG or Hyper-loose aggressive. I'm sure people from this forum have noticed and have opinions, so I thought I'd let people vent on my playing style. please, be completely honest. I want to know what my opponents think of my playing style.
because of people like you, I have no desire to play poker. you wanted the truth that's the truth from me.