How do you concentrate to play poker ?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I concentrate listening to classical music, calm me down and make me concentrate more on the game.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I concentrate listening to classical music, calm me down and make me concentrate more on the game.
I act the same.
Music on, i make sure to make 2hours sports before to play so im more concentrate ( focus) on the game, even if im tired of my sports session.

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just play more table to be all time focus

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i watch tv series :)) , help me pass the time ! sometimes it helps me , if i lose i stop watching that show , so i play more cautious and i had good results , even if i dont pay atention to players

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The issue of concentration on the game is not as simple as it seems. There are always many distractions. To concentrate, you need to be able to rest and switch to other things. But when you play, you multi-tabl - nothing should distract, no music, no people, nothing.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listening to music generally helps me. Other important thing is to not have too many distracting things around me.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have any specific ritual, but listening to music certainly makes me calmer.
I don't have a preferred gender, I tend to vary.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The music is great. I would also advise you to turn off the messenger phone and not watch any movies. This is very important and will give you the opportunity to play better.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In different ways, if before the tournaments, then I try to spend time with my family, surround myself with everything that I like, and if during the tournament I listen to my favorite music and it gives strength.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I really want to be focused when I’m playing, I prefer to play in silence and in every hour I take break and go to another room and take a rest for a couple of minutes.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, when I have time to play, I try to leave my room well prepared for nothing. Take my concentration off.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Ani Lorak's songs used to help. I don't use music right now. Inspiration comes naturally. Although over the years, I've come to the conclusion that it all comes down to luck. If there is a map, you only need to correctly manage a good situation.

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

same, for cash games I listen to classical music, for free roll tournaments, Rock and roll.:icon_flow

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to be alone, without any commitment during the hours I play, and also with music that relaxes me so as not to be too stimulated

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's complicated

I love listening to the sounds of the jungle around me, but it's not always possible... And when it does, I cover myself with music that relaxes me, but despite everything, it's damn. :p
Maybe it's time to record the jungle sounds and play them back to me when needed. :rolleyes:

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always begin to play poker with a cup of coffee or some iced tea. They help me concentrate to play and I feel my actions is very clear and I can reduce my mistakes. Listening to music is also help me a bit but not much.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Headphones on my head with music that I like helps me the best, no distraction from outside world, only poker.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to listen to music while playing, it calms me down and if I'm not lucky then the music helps.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play, I watch movies. It helps me pass the time of the game. In poker, you still fold more than you call.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

In order to concentrate on the game, it must be the only activity you are doing, you must be motivated by the desire to play and enjoy poker. Your integral health must be fine, you must rest and have clear objectives with your games.
Greetings

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's still a question of motivation. when you take pleasure in playing and want to win. it is easier to stay focused. I like to put a video on youtube in the background of the documentary style or other to help me stay calm and to put into perspective when I suffer a bad beat.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before the game I try to go outside get some fresh air and tune in to a game session

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before playing the game, maybe you should consider listening to podcasts it helps you a lot when approaching a game. Cardschat has a new podcast maybe you want to check it out!

M

Meroveus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To help me focus on the hand I'm playing, I will talk it out -- out loud even.
To help mask distractions, I play soothing sounds like rain, railroad sounds, forest sounds and so on.