How do you check on another player stats

kybcat

kybcat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can somebody tell me how to check on another players stats. I have alot of ppl tell me oyu done this in different games. How to you find this

Thanks

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a site called sharkscope you can check peoples stats from SIT n GO tournys only. It's free excpet Pokerstsrs stats u have to opt in for 2cents. It shows graphs and other tools. Thats the site i usually use anyways.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharkscope also shows MTT stats as long as it's a buy-in. It doesn't track freerolls or special tournies that you may be in with FPPs.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please only use for your own resuts.Shark scope for sng resutls,pokertable ratings for cash,an bluff magazine for mtt results.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever you do don't use the info you gather to make fun of your opponents. It accomplishes nothing and may in fact get you a chat ban or even an outright ban from the poker site.

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny thing, maybe I shouldn't post this but here goes:

At Top Shark they mark me as a King with three stars.

At Poker Listings I'm a "Green Fish" and my only redeeming value is that I'm NOT a calling station :eek: .

For this year at "Official Poker Rankings: 77.33% Rank: 368,153 of 1,623,780.

So, watch out what you pay attention to. I love that when people search for me at Poker Listings I come up so weak.:rolleyes:

XPOKERCHIC

XPOKERCHIC

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The stats online are just for tourneys. It does help with tourneys. X

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can somebody tell me how to check on another players stats. I have alot of ppl tell me oyu done this in different games. How to you find this

Thanks

sharkscope for mtt's, and sit and go's
pokertableratings for cash games

both are prohibited to be open while running ftp, or pokerstars clients tho.

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sharkscope for mtt's, and sit and go's
pokertableratings for cash games

both are prohibited to be open while running ftp, or pokerstars clients tho.

Can FT and PS really tell when youve pulled this site up while playing with them?

Do you get a warning or what?

theupperhand

theupperhand

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im sure there are a few sights where you can caheck you opp. history

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how can a poker site tell what activity you are doing on an internet browser?

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please only use for your own resuts.Shark scope for sng resutls,pokertable ratings for cash,an bluff magazine for mtt results.

Why? Fishing for info on players using sites isnt illegal, otherwise no site would allow HUDs.

steak vegita

steak vegita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seen that officialpokerankings.com makes you register to see your stats. Does this mean you can only see your stats?

RoyalFish

RoyalFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why? Fishing for info on players using sites isnt illegal, otherwise no site would allow HUDs.

HUDs aren't regarded as fishing for info. It's info from hands you've actually played. Those sites offer info from hands you neither played nor observed personally. Regardless of one's own opinion of it, the sites I play on just say "Don't do it, it's forbidden."

RF

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HUDs aren't regarded as fishing for info. It's info from hands you've actually played. Those sites offer info from hands you neither played nor observed personally. Regardless of one's own opinion of it, the sites I play on just say "Don't do it, it's forbidden."
True. Pokerstars, specifically, knows everything you're doing on your computer when you are playing in their program/tables. It's stated in the rules it is prohibited to view sites such as pokertableratings, sharkscope, etc, while the Pokerstars software is running. You might likely be warned for a first offense, but if you do not follow their TOS they have full right to boot you and keep your money.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny thing, maybe I shouldn't post this but here goes:

At Top Shark they mark me as a King with three stars.

At Poker Listings I'm a "Green Fish" and my only redeeming value is that I'm NOT a calling station :eek: .

For this year at "Official Poker Rankings: 77.33% Rank: 368,153 of 1,623,780.

So, watch out what you pay attention to. I love that when people search for me at Poker Listings I come up so weak.:rolleyes:

Hehe, I checked myself too:
Rating: 71.00% Rank: 307,735 of 1,061,092... :D

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True. Pokerstars, specifically, knows everything you're doing on your computer when you are playing in their program/tables. It's stated in the rules it is prohibited to view sites such as pokertableratings, sharkscope, etc, while the Pokerstars software is running. You might likely be warned for a first offense, but if you do not follow their TOS they have full right to boot you and keep your money.

I didn't realize it. I will stop looking at PTR while I play then.

I haven't been warned yet. Did I get away with it or will they get me when I try to cash out later on?

B

BenLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually use poker-edge.com or pokertableratings.com.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how can a poker site tell what activity you are doing on an internet browser?
It's trivial for any Windows application to list what other applications are both installed and running on your PC. The sites you visit in a web browser display the site title in the window caption, which again is trivial for an application to see.

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont go to PTR but I go to propokerlabs.com... anyone know full tilt's policy on this?

B

bobboss171

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerlistings

but it is not 100% realible , only serve as a parameter

Last edited by a moderator: