How do I know if a player is still active?

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking for a player that I have not encountered in games for a long time, I searched the sites for poker statistics and google, but I could not find any recent information, it might be possible to find it in some way, by knowing if the same still still playing or has it stopped?

I believe he has hidden all search options in the poker sites and stats sites.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Try this link:
http://pokerprolabs.com/

If you write correctly his screen name but he has blocked his stats he will appear but the screen name will be in grey color and will be not clickable. If the search doesn't return any result then you probably wrote his screen name wrong.

As far as I know if a player had blocked his stats from sharkscope and Official Poker Rankings then he can't be searched at all.

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if you find some info on the player who has not played for a long time and recently became more active, not the fact that it will be exactly the one you are looking for.
I mean that abandoned accounts are a good business in poker and sport betting.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its hard now adays too find somebody ,they as in websites make it easy for these guy/gals to block themselves which i have blocked myself as well so if u do great if not not gonna hate either way .