How to directly contact Joe Ingram?

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have followed Joe Ingrim over the years and really think he has offered some valuable insight into the poker community. He has always been a straight shooter; which is kind of rare nowadays. He is the token "tell it like it is" Chicagoan and that alone is what the poker community needs to see more of lately.

I do not use any type of social media spy tools. And I know that Joe has a huge social media following so any attempt to use such mediums to contact him would be futile.

I would like to find a way to directly contact him to see if he would be interested in making an off-beat video unrelated to poker, or specifically about Chicago. I would also like to discuss whatever topics he feels that merit attention. Maybe something like a live stream or podcast.

If anyone can offer me an olive branch that would be great.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have followed Joe Ingrim over the years and really think he has offered some valuable insight into the poker community. He has always been a straight shooter; which is kind of rare nowadays. He is the token "tell it like it is" Chicagoan and that alone is what the poker community needs to see more of lately.

I do not use any type of social media spy tools. And I know that Joe has a huge social media following so any attempt to use such mediums to contact him would be futile.

I would like to find a way to directly contact him to see if he would be interested in making an off-beat video unrelated to poker, or specifically about Chicago. I would also like to discuss whatever topics he feels that merit attention. Maybe something like a live stream or podcast.

If anyone can offer me an olive branch that would be great.

Joe is very responsive on Twitter. Yes as you point out he gets a lot of comments but if you make your tweet direct and make it clear that you’re looking to pay for the video I think he’s extremely likely to reply :)