Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Hi guys...

Lately i have been having these bad beats and just got this awful one just now...:eek:

So was just wondering how i should be dealing with such players:dong:

And its not specifically about these players here , but all the players that make such calls on the turn:eek:

This is the end result:

Capture

And this is how the hand was played:cool:

https://www.boomplayer.com/29440070_D173725F67

Maybe i played this hand totally wrong?

Your advice would be much appreciated:)

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People don't care with freerolls and the micro stakes level if it was a higher buy in tournament the 86 suited hand for me is instafold. You could jam post flop and would probably still get two callers.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like already said, this could be so much different if everyone would have paid to play this. The worst bet was made from the winning guy, the most logic were made by the other 2. You had big chances to win, but the bad beat came. You can be mad, but accept it: this is poker.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You want players to make bad calls, saying that you can't be result orintated. If you have people coming from behind, you making the right calls. Results will come more often than not.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
People don't care with freerolls and the micro stakes level if it was a higher buy in tournament the 86 suited hand for me is instafold. You could jam post flop and would probably still get two callers.

Even with the higher buy-ins this happened tp me earlier.
That's why the asking for advice.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Like already said, this could be so much different if everyone would have paid to play this. The worst bet was made from the winning guy, the most logic were made by the other 2. You had big chances to win, but the bad beat came. You can be mad, but accept it: this is poker.

Yes unfortunately this happened with me a few times earlier this past week and am therefore seeking advice.
Its the same with buy-in tourneys so that's why the topic

You want players to make bad calls, saying that you can't be result orintated. If you have people coming from behind, you making the right calls. Results will come more often than not.

The results until so far are really terrible.
Me getting it in with the better pre and still suck-out on the river:nurse:

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All you can really do is be patient and try to trap , or shove on him pre-flop a few times.:D

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Some people calculate when they can bad beat you. They set you up with a bet that way. You do this by looking at your hole cards. If those two hole cards have not won in a while. Chances are they will win next time you get them. So they bet to the river. Another way to be bad beat is if you just won a hand chances are you going to lose the hand until you fold at least five times. Its one in eighty-one to win back-to-back hands with nine players.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
All you can really do is be patient and try to trap , or shove on him pre-flop a few times.:D

I will try to be more patient in the future.

Some people calculate when they can bad beat you. They set you up with a bet that way. You do this by looking at your hole cards. If those two hole cards have not won in a while. Chances are they will win next time you get them. So they bet to the river. Another way to be bad beat is if you just won a hand chances are you going to lose the hand until you fold at least five times. Its one in eighty-one to win back-to-back hands with nine players.

Interesting:hmmmm2:

Good to know the odds.
Thanks bro:damnmate:

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are a nice way to build bankroll and a way to pass time however they really are not the way to learn advanced poker play. most freerolls and low stakes games are very loose. you often play hands in positions that you would never play for larger stakes. freerolls are a good way to learn basic play but players will often call with nothing because "its a freeroll". best thing to do is work on your game play, make sure you are making good decisions and improve your game so you can move up to the higher levels.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry, but your card should have been thrown out from the start. I don't play cards like that. Why did you decide it was a good map to play? Although of course it's a Freeroll and everyone is free to do what he wants.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Standard hand of a freeroll, honestly it was bad luck and nothing else, you did not make any mistakes, maybe you could not have folded but it is quite playable from button. Raising with 8-6s vs 1 limp in early is not a very valid play