Chips
My first deposit was for 40 bucks. I think i lost it in like a month

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was $ 10, which in a few days be able to get $ 200. BK had no control and wanted to increase the values ​​of the tournament and ended up breaking within weeks.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was 20 USD in party poker, after 2 months I transformed those 20 in 120 USD and I made a mistake and entered in a tournament whose buy in was 119 USD. I was so sad because I thought a 19 USD tournament and was really late when I wanted to cancel it. So, I decided to play without any fear and after 9 hours playing that tournament I finished in 3rd place and won 1300 USD. I was so happy and started to cry because my family needed money so this prize help us a lot.

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First deposit was around 60$. Grow it to around 130$. Bought Holdem Manager 2, rest of money lost. Then some few low deposits 10-20$, profitable played, but again lost all, no bankroll management - its just gamble. Now made 400$ profit last monthes from freerolls, bought some stuff, lost around 50% of money, now starting bankroll-build from zero, on freerolls, current br around 20$.

Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first deposit -20$.
The amount of deposits - 150$.
The prize - 80$.
As you can see, I lost more. Today in my bankroll only prize with freeroll СС. No more deposits)

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually havent deposited anything by now and hope it will stay that way. So any bankroll higher than 0 would be possitive 😀. I won some small cash a few times but it went as it came 😀

E

Ebalstars

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dep

10$ первый депозит .все для того, чтобы пройти очередное задание в начинающем банкролле

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was $10. But before it i got $50 from affilate site.

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first win was with the free dollar at 888. I got a FH and doubled my money against a flush :D

I was hooked :D

Then I deposited $10 on Pokerstars and then $100 2x.

Played for many months on that until it dwindled and I told several times....learning a lot about myself and tilt in the process...

Now building slowly from a $25 deposit but frankly finding live way easier and more profitable in general.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for free without investing in poker. My first deposit was 5$ only to withdraw money to my account.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was 10$ on BCP that i earned on freeroll before that and made a withdraw and then deposit the same money :D

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first deposit is 10$ on PokerStars. This deposit I made to get bonuses, and then lost.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first deposit was $30 on pokerstars and 30$ bonus

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i jumped into the online poker scene rather quickly without really getting my skills decent, i made a $20, $30, and a $50 for my last one. that last deposit was well over 2 months ago now and i have grown it and spread it to all of the 8 different poker clients that i play on. so it grew quite a bit finally after awhile but i withdrew it and spread it out evenly

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made the first deposit of $10 to withdraw $100 won in the freeroll.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should have deposited more

My first deposit was of the minimum (10 dollars), I was not very informed about the promotions for the first deposit, or to join a league to opt for better benefits I only knew that I wanted to play :v

It was in the now extinct full tilt poker :p

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently played and my first deposit was $ 5, I did not have $ 20 to get the first deposit bonus because of this I lost the right to this bonus.

I

ilucha228

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first and last deposit was 10 dollars.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was $ 50. And that's enough to get started. It takes a little more time and patience to build a bigger bankroll but persistent and persistent will succeed. You do not have to shake and pay big money for your deposit right away. Of course everything depends on your financial situation, but $ 50 to $ 100 is OK for some normal game, in my opinion! Greeting!

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was $11 and I lost it quite fast. Now I don't have access to a deposit method so I'm grinding freerolls as hard as I can to at least get something.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
20$! With stars bonus i was around 50 after got it...