How big was your first deposit?

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
deposit

My first was $20 on ps,then multiple 20s then 50 .Deposited 20 on pp and made a couple $300 widrawls.Will deposit on pp again soon when the right tournaments come along.Still got 70 on Pokersters.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 and I lost everything, then I got another ten and i did do 100 €. But that was a long time years ago :).

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was 10€. I haven't really deposited more than 50€ at once.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first deposit was 10$ because I never had balls to depo more in first time and my biggest deposit was 100$.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Truth.

And how big is your bankroll now as a result? Did you turn it into more money right away or did you have to deposit multiple times to get into positive bankroll numbers?

$10 US. back in 2006.:confused:
Bankroll increased 1st game.
Never had to re-deposit.
Had to cashout in 2007 due to the US banking law thing.

Back online.
Several $50 re-deposits so far on 2 sites. All in the last 4 weeks.

Bankrolls ok.
I'm ok.
Few other players are better.
Few other players pssd.
Few weeks...and I'll repost on this thread. :D

I'm down ...$263...1st 4 weeks back online.:elefant:

Ya'll just keep using those huds. :D

((I'm counting...on it))

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was $10 on Cake poker, I ran it up to over 3k in a week cause I was a supreme donk and running like a god. Then I lost it all in 1 night playing a cash game I had no business playing in lol

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several contributions have been made. Has deduced home only half. Now I do not contribute any more. No interest ...)) I play on small stakes ...):bebored:

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm actually thinking in depositing my first 20$ on pokerstars, I saw is a 50$bonus code for that. Planning to play small stakes and sit&go, only to get better at my game by playing real money poker. Do you think is a good idea?
Sounds like a reasonable plan for getting started. Try the 45 man 25¢ sit n go.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First deposit was 50, and I've made many more since. It's hard to profit playing online unless you can hit a big tournament win.

A

Arnaud Kebaili

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
100$ on Pokerstar.

Lost it within a month because of a poor bankroll management I think.

Giving a try at freerolls now. Maybe a chance to get back to real money without more deposit !

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And how big is your bankroll now as a result? Did you turn it into more money right away or did you have to deposit multiple times to get into positive bankroll numbers?

I made deposits from $ 10 to $ 50, every 1-3 months for 2 years. Sometimes making a deposit of $ 10, I formed a bankroll of $ 120, but in the end I left in the negative and the account was 0. This was mainly due to the fact that I changed the game discipline and left MTT tournaments in cash tournaments, or I increased limits. But now I have coordinated a change in my approach to my game and I do not do such stupid things);)

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not made a deposit yet, but I plan to make $ 15.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started off without any deposits, and built a small bankroll through freerolls. It was quite significant to have a freeroll win in my second tournament ($9.66). Once I got up to $30 I also deposited $30 for the benefits, and withdrew the $30 from my account. This way I basically got benefits for free without effectively depositing :D

MIljanho

MIljanho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My 1st deposit was 10 dolars and i make 120 in 1 week on Pokerstars ofcourse.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I forgot when I made a deposit last time

W

Wabanoguy22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe my first deposit was $20, on pokerstars, only last me awhile, now I just stick to the league & try my best to keep posted here at cardchats so I have a chance at cardchats freeroll daily.. but good luck to all that playing poker.

MrGrace

MrGrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first deposit was 50$ and i didn't take advantage of bonus or new player tournament. Wish i knew about all the perks before my first deposit.

M

m1tec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
50 dollars but it wasn’t enough. Lol.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
$175 on Fulltilt poker. Doubled it the very first day.

T

Timquietplace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my first deposit of $ 50 I made in far 2009 ... then a week the bankroll grew to $ 250, but fate calculated everything and in cash I lost all-in for 44 to 22 ... the flop was 422 ...

but now everything seems to be fine :)