How to get a heads up online ?

chipSMOKE

chipSMOKE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to play with a friend , heads up online for play money ?

DSpeirs

DSpeirs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit at an empty play money table n play. If someone else sits in....then sit out.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are play money hu tables on stars

noW

noW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On ftp there are for 1,000,000 chips.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HU sng on Ft can be done with 100k play money

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
no help....

Actually there was help, you just missed it. So I'll clarify it for you.

If you want to set up a table specifically for you and your friend to play HU play chips, no it is not possble to do so.

You must pick an open table @ 100K or higher limits and have your friend join you there. Set yor filters to (from left to right): Sit and Go - All - Hold'em - All types - Highest.

From there Pick a HU table (it will be marked with a litttle 2 icon to the left of the NL designation) and have your friend join you there.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can play at full tilt for 100k, omaha, HORSE or holdem, 500k (same games) and also the big one, 1 million play chips!!!!!! its in the play money, sit and go, heads up section....

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
you can play at full tilt for 100k, omaha, HORSE or holdem, 500k (same games) and also the big one, 1 million play chips!!!!!! its in the play money, sit and go, heads up section....

This has now been answered as thoroughly as possible at this point. Now let's see if chipSMOKE can figure out how to log into Full TIlt, as he obviously can't figure simple things out on his own.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This has now been answered as thoroughly as possible at this point. Now let's see if chipSMOKE can figure out how to log into Full TIlt, as he obviously can't figure simple things out on his own.

Just re-read my post... good god, I think I'm beginning to sound like WVHillBilly.... in a good way, of course..

joe steady

joe steady

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just re-read my post... good god, I think I'm beginning to sound like WVHillBilly.... in a good way, of course..
There is no other way, WVH is the shit. Your responses made me spit beer on my monitor, nh.

V

VagrUk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerUp

I suggest you try PokerUp (www.pokerup.net) application. I've spent hours looking for an App to play with friends and this one stands out quite clearly as very simple and cool.