MY HECTIC LIFE

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i started a tournament on acr not realizing something more important than was waiting on me about a 20 minute drive away. Yes there are things more important then poker! So acr does not have an android App that i can play this tournament so i had a problem. Good thing was i caught a couple all in at a time when i had decent hole cards and actually had 14000 in chips at level 3. The blinds were alread 50/ 100 so i figured i would survive the 20 min drive and still have a significant amount of chips to still contend. Well i drove to the spot and no answer at the door and im in a panic for about 15 minutes until the door is finally opened i rush in to plug my laptop in and sign in but when i do it tells me im signed in at a differant location and my tourny will not pop up. Long story short i contact support and ask them to sign me out and they do i take my seat with 7000 in chips NOT BAD but the blinds are 1000 2000 so im short stacked but i hit a strraight on my big blind and almost tripled up and went on to finish 45th out off 1100 not bad

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All is good when it ends well but ACRs policy seems a little bit strange to me. Why it would be a problem to continue playing from different location? At pokerstars i had cases where my internet stops and i continue using my laptop with hotspot from phone (ip address have changed). Also i got cases when i need to go out and completely switch from my laptop to my mobile phone (different device and different ip addres). In both cases i never had problem. Did you quit from the client before going to the other location and trying to sign in again? If so obviously ACR policy is much more restrictive.