Healthy Life Balance for Poker Players

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello friends .. I have listened and read in some notes where they assure that to have a better performance in the game we have to have a healthy life in nutrition and exercised ??
I am beginning to believe that I have to become vegetarian and start the diet because my results are getting worse.
What do you think ?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello friends .. I have listened and read in some notes where they assure that to have a better performance in the game we have to have a healthy life in nutrition and exercised ??
I am beginning to believe that I have to become vegetarian and start the diet because my results are getting worse.
What do you think ?

Exercise good nutrition is advisable yes but you need to get your b12 and
Protein as is literally what makes up the building blocks of our body and essentially all we do when we eat meat is to recycle the flesh and to use it to reconstruct our own.
Lack of protein in our diet to an adequate degree and in the right form then means we are slower to heal wounds, our skin looks more dull and less healthy, we struggle to develop muscle tissue and become weaker and our digestion and cognitive function suffers good luck.:eek::eek:

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the best game, you need to learn first, find bugs and fix them. A diet and sports are necessary for you for your own well-being, as the poker player moves little.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sports are great. But being a vegetarian does not suit everyone. Read about it, watch the video. Not so simple.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it's better to have a healthy lifestyle, but for the game it does not hurt, but why it becomes a vegetarian, just eat healthy food for the body and go in for sports, and in the game just learn all the rules,
so you can play well and
so that you have a good skill in the game, and then tries to win!

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Healthy life = Healthy Mind
Healthy Mind = Better performance at the poker table

You can live a very healthy life without being a vegan/vegetarian lol. If you're trying to eat a better diet then IMO just cut back on processed carbs, they're the worst for you.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello,friend!

Good performance in the game depends on discipline and skills. The exercises are part of a healthy life. If you believe that vegetarianism can improve your poker game, you could try it if you want.

Success,all of best!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a balanced diet is always better, and an exercise routine that allows you to eliminate all the toxins from your body

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being physically and mentally healthy will help you in all aspects of your life.

However - becoming a vegetarian is not the way to fix bad poker results. You need to study more and play less.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Diet is important to yourself, in poker you have to eliminate any of these errors

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually that is totally true, when i go workout just for one hour, go-back home eat, may be rest a little, then start playing poker, i always peform very well,and always have good cards, even my 1st tournament i won was after jogging for two hours on the beach, i try to find something scientific to explain that but i didnt found anything,

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's no formula of what you need to make for improve your poker game based only in diet and exercises, you will need to study hard and concentrated to the maximum to obtain better results. Taking care of you body and mind will garante the better performance, you will be able to make better decisions, but without a solid knowleadg of poker, this by it self will not ganrantee good results. Better players have a adaption of their minds, after a long period of studing you will be able to use the maximum of your capacity, and in this point the dieth and exercise will be more perceptible than now.

S

stamark

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As Greek I will say something that ancient Greeks used to say. In order to have a "healthy" brain you have to have a healthy body. So I think they are interdependent

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just do exercises and eat well, there are tables that last for hours.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best game i had, was with a johnny walker next to me...

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, to show good results you need to be in shape. During the game, we use our energy to work the brain. To make the right decisions and play for hours every day, you need to stay well concentrated, get enough sleep, eat healthy foods that contain nutrients for the brain (nuts, red fish) and exercise regularly to feel a surge of strength.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if your results start to deteriorate, then you need to not go on a diet but work on your game! A healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition can certainly have a positive impact on your results, but it will have little effect! much more discipline affects

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think ?
When you diet your body will perform worse. Belive me I've had a lot of diets.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
healthy lifestyle

I kind of agree with this statement. Because healthy eating will be good for our health and, therefore, the brain is the main tool of a good poker player. In addition, we will be more energetic, enduring and therefore more patient. I personally try to stick to a healthy lifestyle and doing the gym. From this, my game has improved significantly and has become more efficient and profitable. Here the main thing is to properly adhere to the rules of healthy eating, rest and exercise. Otherwise, you can hurt yourself, which means th game -ved it will affect it only worse .so that-regularly advise everyone to live, right in for sports and play poker correctly !!!:icon_flow:icon_flow:icon_flow

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't sit too long! sitting long hours is always bad for health. i limited my sitting time around 2 hours. that's why i am always hesitate to play tournaments. i with they limit the number players tournaments so they don't take such long time.

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All this nonsense just enjoy the game.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker and have time to prepare yourself! I'm from another planet! I do not see anything complicated about it.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chess players has to do 1 or 2 hours of exercice per day, main sports or games,need exercices to unstress.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Exercise good nutrition is advisable yes but you need to get your b12 and
Protein as is literally what makes up the building blocks of our body and essentially all we do when we eat meat is to recycle the flesh and to use it to reconstruct our own.
Lack of protein in our diet to an adequate degree and in the right form then means we are slower to heal wounds, our skin looks more dull and less healthy, we struggle to develop muscle tissue and become weaker and our digestion and cognitive function suffers good luck.:eek::eek:

You have everything you need in fruit and vegetables - yes, protein is in some of them 2 :)

Ontopic - changing diet doesn't have anything with yr poker results... :)

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that everyone should monitor their health and lead a healthy lifestyle, in a healthy body, a healthy mind.