Have you lost some times with four cards of the same type (poker)?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean, having you "poker", you could lose against another higher poker or with a straight flush.I know it is very unlikely. But there are many members in the forum and some of them may have happened. So I'm waiting for your stories (if there are any)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean, having you "poker", you could lose against another higher poker or with a straight flush.I know it is very unlikely. But there are many members in the forum and some of them may have happened. So I'm waiting for your stories (if there are any)

I play in such a poker room where for such losses they also give prizes in the form of a jackpot, we played with a player and we lost 8888 kare to me and I got a straight flush 8910JQ. I won the hand and we received an additional part from the jackpot the sum was not very big, but it is all exactly pleasant to get more money for such distributions!

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in such a poker room where for such losses they also give prizes in the form of a jackpot, we played with a player and we lost 8888 kare to me and I got a straight flush 8910JQ. I won the hand and we received an additional part from the jackpot the sum was not very big, but it is all exactly pleasant to get more money for such distributions!

Well, you can consider yourself lucky, you fell at the 1% chance of beating a poker. :)

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TT vs KK. Flop TT6, turn k and river K. It was unbelievable.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes twice lost with a poker once to a bigger poker and once to a straight flush.:eek:

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never but i lost AK full from Royal flush

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I once turned a straight flush (7-J hearts) (i had 78) and lost to a royal flush. The guy turned a straight flush as well, and rivered the royal. he had the KQh
My spidey sense told me he had it too, and I managed to get out alive. There was an all in on the table, so I knew I'd see the hand.. otherwise, I probably would have called him lol
I'll NEVER forget that hand..

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once turned a straight flush (7-J hearts) (i had 78) and lost to a royal flush. The guy turned a straight flush as well, and rivered the royal. he had the KQh
My spidey sense told me he had it too, and I managed to get out alive. There was an all in on the table, so I knew I'd see the hand.. otherwise, I probably would have called him lol
I'll NEVER forget that hand..

Wow, that's really unlikely: 0.5%. That person should play the lottery

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Twice in my life I had to lose with poker, it was disastrous, on one occasion it was at a final table we were 3 an average tournament of 55 usd, I wanted to kill but just kill the keyboard

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think this is unlikely but possible. With me so far such situations have not happened.

S

Salteballe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not luck to get four cards of the same type yet :( Need luck luck luck

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive lost and won to/with a flush with the same pocket pair as my opponent a few times. Seen it on tv or at the table im at more than a few times. Seen quads over quads only a cpl times ever, once live. There was no bad beat jackpots back then, loser got a free coffee hahaha. Nowadays they d get a couple grand.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been through this yet, but it sure should be a not very pleasant experience.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

V

Vinnielfc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say I have but have lost to some very brutal hands on the river for silly monies.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes a couple of Times, flopes 4 of King on The flop and on The river they made another 4 of kind bigger

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It never happened to me to loose with quads but i also had quads very rarely.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Incredible

it happen to me when i was playing final table in sit and go 1$
i had 9-9 and other player had 10-10.
we touch both quads.
i didn't loose all my ships but it was hard to continue.
i feel very bad.
finally i finish 4 in the tournament after the one who had the 10 quads...
had been comforting :D

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost with four of a kind in Omaha. In Hold'em, it seems no ...

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes sir.

I was playing in a local live tournament, so I can't blame a poker site for a bad RNG.

I turned my 4th 7, and got all our chips in. My opponent had a full house 9's over 7's and he thought he was good, of course. Then the 9 came on the river. It's a pretty tough feeling when you really can't ask for better, and you still get beat. Poker is a brutal game sometimes.

Because it was a tournament, there was no bad beat jackpot available, and i didn't get a free cup of coffee either.

Good luck, God bless, and may this never happen to you.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost one day with straight flush vs another straight flush

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good kicker, not good enough.

Played NLHE, final board: Q Q Q Q 2. It came down to the kicker. Opponent had an ace, I had a king.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pulling by the memory I only remember once that I had a court and the village had a bigger court, at the time I was very surprised because making a court was already difficult now the village to have a court must also be rare. I thought I was going to take all his files and in the end I fell off the chair hehehe

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not yet, but it think it will hapen some day.