Have you fallen asleep during a game??

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ohhhhh good question , yeh maybe 5 times . and ones it was a big game and i was in the top 10 , but i was very tiered from work and trying to hold down .you made me laugh man

Cyberia

Cyberia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 or 3 times, sounds always wake you

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fell asleep during a really small stakes mtt and I had a huge chip lead and I had around 5 times what anyone else had. I got blinded out but still made the final table . I still have found myself nodding off at times but usually get up and stretch my legs have a walk round the room.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Often happens with me, last time was at 11$ tourney and I was in good position for very deep run, but my mind just switch off, and I got only min cash in

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, it never happened to me.

I know that if I am to tired I most likely will loose the game.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to go all in, an then just go to bed, but now I just sit out an let it ride, being surprise I won something lol.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times, specially when playing long tournaments, and they go deep in the night.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?
That's cool. I didn't have that even when I played all night until the morning.:top:

F

FluDhs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yes sometimes when the tournament goes longer then i expected and i don't like to remember those times :(

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely, on more than one occasion.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes. I recently even mentioned to my friends that I'm getting too old for the game, sleeping sitting in front of the laptop. :eek:

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. ))))) I think you need to rest more often. Your brain is at its limit and You can't concentrate on your work.

C

Csharp123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Falling asleep during a game

Never play when you're tired. I feel asleep to myself blinded out after building a decent stack.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fell asleep when all players were wasting time slow playing that I got bored. I wasn't even aware of my chip stack that I was blinded out.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never until now, whenever I play, I do my best to have fun and win.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahahaha. The problem is definitely your biological schedule. I advise you to go to bed before midnight and get up in the morning before 10. With such a schedule, you can confidently plan your future tournaments and not expect unexpected surprises :)

lightf

lightf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone, have you ever fall a sleep during the game? Last night i was running game of my life... had great bounty, a lot of chips, ready to finish at first 3 places and take sirius money... but when it was 5 min break i fall a sleep. Did u have same experience?

Yes, sometimes when I'm playing online and it ends up taking really long to finish a tournament, I'm used to fall asleep and lose everything, it only happens if I'm tired and didn't take a nap during the day or before the game. Usually when I know I will play some games during the night I try to take a nap so I don't feel tired while playing.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fell asleep once while playing online--it was my longest online session at I believe about 20 hours. It was the end of the year and I was hitting Supernova status back in the day lol, and was just doing a few more SNGs to put me over the brink. Not my proudest moment lol, but I did make the FPPs in time at least :)

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the very beginning of the freeroll, it unexpectedly tripled, then hit several large pots, was much ahead of everyone in the number of chips. Then all rubbish began to come. He lay down under the TV and began to slowly close his eyes between distributions. I woke up when the table was already closed.:burnout:

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha not yet! Usually I don't play after midnight

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I already fell asleep playing. But when it's a big tournament with good prizes, I always stay wide awake.
When it is a small tournament involving irrelevant values, sleep ends up winning.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely has happened to me a few times. Once in particular I was is the chip lead with a commanding stack, with less than 2 full tables left, dozed off and woke up to being out in 4th place.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I fell asleep while playing the game many times! Usually there were small pauses, but one day I played after my birthday and woke up when I had AAs but I didn't have time to do anything! It was very disappointing!

Top 10 Games