Votes: 71 28.0%

• Total voters
andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once, a very long time ago. NL2 (PS). )))))))))))))))

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have tell us your first time.
I never hope to get it one day. But if I have achieved the Non Royal Straight, of 12345. The same, who would win the pot with that hand in my possession.

Kid_M

Kid_M

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've recently done a thread on something similar to this lol.

Flopped a royal never got paid much but eh that happens...

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no but I already had a straight flush

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.of course there was more than once.this is quite a common combination for online poker.outside the Internet, for some reason, it falls less often,but it is also not a deficit.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I have not had a royal flush either live or online. I have had a couple of straight flushes both live and online. I have had a bunch od pokers mostly online. I have seen royal flushes at my tables once or twice.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had some royal flush but I don't remember it as something spectacular given that they have not helped me to win big pots.

M

Mauriliro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not me but mg father yes:icon_comp!
I already had a strength flush

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I had a straight flush I had 89 suited, and eventualy the board became TJQ so three people give all in and me. I really tought that people with just straight and just flush and good pair will call, and I go. In the final have all this, one have flush, another have straight, I have the straight flush and the short syack of the table have the royal one. Was the best hand of my life not because I had a straight flush, but bevause was very intense this roll, and epic. I will never forget.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only had two Royal Flushes from what I can recall, many straight flushes in the time I've been playing but only a couple Royal's. The best part isn't just making the best hand in poker but when you get max value from your opponent/s when you're holding the holy grail of hands. Feels good.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Royal Flush

I have had a Royal Flush one time, no one ever got to see it as I raised and everyone folded. Oh well at least I have the opportunity to have a great hand once in a lifetime. Capo1014

laifstaile

laifstaile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have had a Royal....
hardest part is to envolve others into pot....
Most opscure was when i flopped it...:D

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I've got 3 Royal Flushes to this day, but I've also witnesses 2 Royal Flushes live. One of them was against me in a Heads-up game lol - I mean what are the odds of that? Luckily they got to showdown and showed me the bad news but I kept the pot small and didn't lose much. Plus, if I lose to a Royal Flush, I'm probably just going to tip my fedora and walk off into the sunset at this rare occurrence :D

Anyway, the op is asking for more about the 1st ever Royal Flush you hit if you've had multiple before. I remember my first Royal Flush well. Got it in diamonds. In my mind I remember thinking: so many people get the rare Royal Flush and then move all-in or bet big and the opponent(s) just fold. I wanted to hit my first ever Royal Flush one day and make sure to show it. My plan once I hit it would have been to just check it down to showdown like a boss; the psychology of slowplaying the monster hand and just wanting to show my first ever Royal Flush was worth more to me than any value I miss out on. Anyway, that was my idea - but it played out differently.

The first time I hit that hand was on the Turn when a King of the suit I was hoping for hit. I was out of position against a single opponent in the hand by this point and to be honest, I didn't even realize I hit a Royal Flush. My mind was thinking, "I just hit a King-high Straight Flush and need to get value from this huge hand." I think I bet out a three-quarter pot bet or so and my opponent quickly called. Then the River comes a blank and I move all-in. My opponent thinks a bit and calls. It was in that moment that I realize wait: I don't have a King-high Straight Flush? The Ace is here too? I have a Royal Flush! Guess I didn't play my plan of checking to showdown because I didn't realize I had a Royal until the end lol.

By the way, my opponent (the kind of player who has trouble folding decent hands when behind) had a set of Kings. Pocket Kings and the King that gave me the Royal on the Turn gave them the set; no doubt they would have probably folded to my Turn bet and certainly the River All-in if not for their hand. They were really cool about it though because they've never seen a Royal Flush in person either. Both of us took a picture of the board before the next hand - I should probably still have that photo somewhere :)

Anyway, yeah, that is my first Royal Flush story.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At leat 4 that i can remember, but i remember even better losing 100$ pot with top full vs it :(

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only once but 4 cards were on the table

L

levi9812

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant remember that i had 1 before

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So recently I had 10, J, Q and K hearts after the flop. I went crazy and thought it was going to happen. On the river came a 9 hearts so I got a street flush;).

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Royal flush I do not remember, colored flush if I remember several, one in a final heads up, my rival maximum color and I flush color, how beautiful.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I got a royal flush tonight in the CC freeroll on 888.

I had already flopped a flush to beat the guy then I had to rub salt in his wound to river it into a RF :p

Pacific Poker - 75/150 Ante 20 NL - Holdem - 8 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): 36.51 BB
UTG: 9.59 BB
UTG+1: 19.02 BB
MP: 8.63 BB
MP+1: 50.86 BB
CO: 27.16 BB
BTN: 5.63 BB
SB: 7.64 BB

8 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.57 BB) Hero has Q:club: A:club:

fold, fold, MP raises to 8.5 BB and is all-in, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 7.5 BB

Flop: (18.57 BB, 2 players) 3:club: T:club: J:club:

Turn: (18.57 BB, 2 players) 4:spade:

River: (18.57 BB, 2 players) K:club:

Hero shows Q:club: A:club: (Royal Flush)
(Pre 75%, Flop 98%, Turn 100%)
MP shows J:spade: A:heart: (One Pair, Jacks)
(Pre 25%, Flop 2%, Turn 0%)
Hero wins 18.57 BB

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I had a few street flash

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I get Royal Flush from flop(it's online and free chips game on pokerstars)..
It was really surprisingly for me and my goal was just open cards and show results for all on this table).

As I found, probability of Royal Flush on flop is 1 in a 650,000...
I'm really junior player and, probably, it was the first and last time I saw this in my life...

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had one yet, but I'd love to win with it
Royal flush I do not remember, colored flush if I remember several, one in a final heads up, my rival maximum color and I flush color, how beautiful.

Full Flush Poker