infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 10 years. I had a royal flush, probably at least 12-15 times. But what was my first time, I do not remember.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had maybe 15 royal flushes in the past 15 years. Someone had one this morning while I was playing.

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
royal flush of diamonds with a very poor deposit for a tremendous hand, greetings ...... I prefer the full tangled, more profit is made:cool:

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For 5 years of playing poker, I collected royal flush 2-3 times, but I don’t even remember the first one.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I got one on my Xbox battle of the bracelets, obviously, that doesn't count.

I got one playing cash games and the board was too scary that I didn't get paid :motz:

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I had one, and I often replay the hand, because while I ended up getting good value from the hand, I ended up raising my opponent out of the hand. I had AQ suited, say clubs, and the flop gave me a gut to a straight flush. My opponent had a gut to a straight. The turn card made my royal flush and gave my opponent a straight. He bet seventy-five dollars, and, instead of just calling and hoping that the river card was a brick, I made a small raise, maybe to 175, which put my opponent in a polarizing opponent. He couldn't just call. He either had to raise or fold. He folded. I wish that I had just called.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At my first Royal Flush i haven't to much experience, and i was so excitted , i play all in, and obviously my opponent fold. :(

Kertooie

Kertooie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first time i hit a royal flush was when i was a kid playing online on my dads poker account while he was in the kitchen, I yelled at him saying i hit a royal flush and i heard a yell telling me to get off the PC and he ran to the PC to play the hand LOL! it was just play money but that was the first time i ever got a royal flush! :D LOL

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I had
I was unbelievable
But it happened
I just wanted everyone else to see that I had a royal flush
Lol

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe twice so far. Last 2-3 years.
I don’t remember the first one when it was just that it might have been from hearts or diamonds. It must have been red :icon_cher

He might even have been to Omaha once or twice.

K

KKachisan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I checked back AQss on J24 T K sssss runout.

It was a limped pot and i knew there was little value to my hand, so i just decided to check turn back to see if i made my royal and i did.

I once folded KJcc to a cold 4bet only see a AQTccc flop. very depressing.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had my first Royal within the last 2 months, a hearts Royal and it was online on ACR. I screenshot it. But I would have been much more excited if it had been live poker :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes got way too many of them over the years to remember exactly how often and total times to be honest.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hit my 24th Royal Flush this past Sunday. Funny thing about it, I got paid in full as the villain had a fullhouse. (I check-raised allin on the river and they called :) )

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There's a couple of RoyalFlush threads already on the forum (they don't have a poll though)
here > https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...ns-46/royal-flush-how-many-times-have-300031/
& here > https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...46/have-you-ever-made-a-royal-428127/page/11/

... I know because I hunted both of them down so I could brag about all the gazillions of Royal Flushes I've had (these are just ones that I've screen shot and kept track of... ahem.. there was likely more ) lol

PS - I still suck at poker. I'm working at getting better though... so ya never know. I think there's hope for me yet!

PSS - And yah... I can tell you exactly how many straight flushes too (yup! I take screenshots of them too, lol... and there's LOTS!)

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I collected this combination twice. But - only in games for conditional chips. And it did not bring much joy.

slapmetwice

slapmetwice

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
14 Years, 11 royals, i even got some print screens of them somewhere.

for sure i have my first royal print screened (the pot was $0.45 and I had KJhh , flop came QTxhh, went check check,hit the Jh on the turn, check check, bet 0.10 on the river, the guy folds.

Full Flush Poker