Have you drank water today?

O

oliveirad10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players end up forgetting to drink while playing so stay tuned.
Water is an essential component of all body tissues and is present in chemical reactions, respiration, circulation, kidney function, digestion, defense systems, skin, among others. There are also nutrients that need water so they can be loaded and distributed throughout the body.

Throughout the day we lose body fluids through perspiration, sweat, saliva, urine and feces. In people who remain exposed to high temperatures or engage in physical activity, the loss is even greater.

The amount of water in the human body varies according to the age, sex and amount of adipose tissue that the person possesses. The delivery can occur through ingestion of liquids, consumption of foods that have large amounts of water (vegetables and fruits) and through body metabolism.

It is recommended, on average, to take 2-3 liters of water per day. In special situations, such as excessive heat and intense physical exercise, this consumption should be greater. Only people with some specific health problems such as heart, liver or kidney failure may have water restrictions and should follow the recommendations given by doctors and nutritionists.

An important tip to control and estimate daily water consumption is the use of water bottles during the day and for those who forget to ingest water, there are currently mobile phone applications that have the function of remembering it. Do not expect thirst to hydrate yourself!

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread reminded me of Stay_Hydrated_Bot from Twitch.

For some of my online results I had a large water bottle right next to me at all times - maybe water bottles are lucky too?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players end up forgetting to drink while playing so stay tuned.
Water is an essential component of all body tissues and is present in chemical reactions, respiration, circulation, kidney function, digestion, defense systems, skin, among others. There are also nutrients that need water so they can be loaded and distributed throughout the body.

Throughout the day we lose body fluids through perspiration, sweat, saliva, urine and feces. In people who remain exposed to high temperatures or engage in physical activity, the loss is even greater.

The amount of water in the human body varies according to the age, sex and amount of adipose tissue that the person possesses. The delivery can occur through ingestion of liquids, consumption of foods that have large amounts of water (vegetables and fruits) and through body metabolism.

It is recommended, on average, to take 2-3 liters of water per day. In special situations, such as excessive heat and intense physical exercise, this consumption should be greater. Only people with some specific health problems such as heart, liver or kidney failure may have water restrictions and should follow the recommendations given by doctors and nutritionists.

An important tip to control and estimate daily water consumption is the use of water bottles during the day and for those who forget to ingest water, there are currently mobile phone applications that have the function of remembering it. Do not expect thirst to hydrate yourself!
Thank you for reminding people of good health, I drink 2-3 liters of water a day, but in summer on hot days I drink even more liquid to my body enough!

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Water is all I have really drank for about the last 5 years of my life. No more soda, hardly and juices, and not even beer. Not only is water so vital for the body and mind, but it's also the best drink to have to quench your thirst. Veggies are also essential to have your mind as focused as possible.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very interesting.
We can conclude:
To be a successful player you need to drink water.
I think you have forgotten to tell us how good it is to eat.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a lot of water everyday, not sure it improves my poker game lol!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a lot of water everyday, not sure it improves my poker game lol!

You will not get that kind of water where you live. You have to import it in. Would have said something earlier but I thought you knew. For Euchre you are good to go. Hit the spare bathroom, might be a better source for poker.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I care of drinking water! 8 glasses per day is a good consumtion. Even better is drinking 2 glasses of water in the morning before you eat anything with empty stomach. Water can imroove the health of our body and drinking water you can help body to cure everything easier.

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't set out to consume a certain volume of water per day nor do I eat a certain amount of food.
Eat slowly when I'm hungry and stop the moment I feel satisfied. Same with water.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello and thank you)))
I drink a lot of beer... dehydration does not threaten me..)))
:laugh:

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to drink at least a gallon of water a day. I also drink about 60oz of iced tea.

GreenMonster

GreenMonster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the ice in my soft drink count ?

I

I3onez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tea

Drinking Tea is the best way to go in my Opinion with out Sugar but for those who cant go without sugar use Honey if it is available:D

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course, water is the best! Usually I drink minimum 1 liter of it. Often more, especially when we have hot temperature outside.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No me propongo consumir un cierto volumen de agua por día ni tampoco como una cierta cantidad de comida.
Coma despacio cuando tenga hambre y pare en el momento en que me sienta satisfecho. Lo mismo con el agua.

you're not good friends do not compare drinking with eating, it's ok to chew food but remember that the body is 90% water

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread reminded me of Stay_Hydrated_Bot from Twitch.

For some of my online results I had a large water bottle right next to me at all times - maybe water bottles are lucky too?

These bots are becoming uncontrollable Kappa

I always drink too much while I'm focused on something, and I end up needing to go to the bathroom way too often. I actually try to not drink too much before the second half of every hour ^^ (while playing poker)

igorsad

igorsad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Water is ofc good but i prefer cold beer or whiskey :D:cool:

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I drink about 4 glasses of water a day. Thanks for the tips.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Water is very essential to health. However, you can drink too much water. So be careful with that part of it. Also, not having enough water leads to dehydration and that in itself is a whole list of other problems.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am horrible about drinking water. Unintentionally and unfortunately I probably drink about 1 liter per week if that. Maybe I need to start drinking water instead of coffee when I play.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink mostly tea without any sugar to stay alert and focused.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I drink water. But not 2-3 liters, but less.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Water is best of all drinks removes thirst, but I still prefer tea.