Have you considered not playing poker?

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment I have 2 weeks break, I rest from the cards.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I always play poker when I get home from work and wait for pokers stars freeroll at six my time (western canada ) and that
time is about supper time and the wife allways complains that
I should stop playing poker on line, or pick a better time to play.
The next time to play the freeroll is 10 pm , to late have to go to work
in the morning. I play in the morning, but if you start at six to play
and get far into the turny, I run out of time and sit out because I
have to go to work. I think about quitting once in a while in the winter
months but I don't play at all in the summer and fall, too many things
to do.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, have not had the thought before.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stop for a couple of days, but I can not do more than that. I just love the poker and excitement that this game provides.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, i think about that every day. If not to play poker at all, but not to take it so seriously as i do. Anyway, maybe if you think that you are tired of poker, the best decision is just to have a rest.

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never considered it. Then again, it's been a highly profitable gig for me so why would I want to quit? :)

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to completely quit playing poker I never thought of that, but at the time m today's my day off for the game. you just need to rest from the game and everything will be fine.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noooooo, never, need my daily fix. (I'm not an addict honest)

haiiG

haiiG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started playing poker (since 2018 regulary) so I'm not even close quitting it. There's day or two when you just don't feel like playing it but most of the time I enjoy poker. :)

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not quit poker - because I have a goal - and if I set a goal - I will by all means strive for it

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was broke I often shouted: I'll never play THAT STUPID GAME AGAIN :D

But when I calmed down and analysed the lost games I came to the result, that I do have do improve my game. Now I would never think that again, because I don't get in trouble with me and the game anymore.

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
infrequently. haven`t had that desire yet

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but it never will happen except online poker will be banned everywhere. :) Its just too much fun and EV.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In the winter months I play poker every day but when
the summer months appoach I am to busy gardening,
yard work, salmon fishing and in the fall hunting, so it
is easy to slow down but I will never quit.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for fun, and i like it most of all. If in future ican make my work it would be wonderfull.

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually stopped playing for about 5 years. When I did pick it back up I told myself I was gonna do it right. I would really learn the game/games, and never commit more money then what I could afford. so far its worked out well.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can never see myself giving up poker .. it has been a part of my life for too long ....I was a soldier for many years, and although I never realized it before I became a soldier .. poker is in many ways for me, the same, and poker was a part of life in the army for me, and I always carried at least one deck in my gear ....more than a few times while locked down and waiting for imminent deployment, those cards brought peace and order into my mind ... and passed the time while locked in a common room somewhere lol .... poker and war share many similarities as well including the main thought ... the theory of calculated risk .... I am grateful to have had it over the years, and like my motorcycle and fishing gear they are old friends, it would make me sad to part ways with any of those things....

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an impulsive person, so after downstrike often try to quit playing poker! But I can't! Keeps me infection mites!!!

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped for 7 months, then I went back to play and I intend to continue for a long time.

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. Well yeah but I couldn't stop. Lol. I stopped for 8 months. And started back. I'm a little addicted.

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say it almost every week about online poker but cant wait for the next game after twenty four hours.Live poker never because of the social aspect and way fewer games so you savour each one .

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After some bad beats I have always said that I won't play anymore and look at me know sharing post , taking and writing about poker he he.
I love poker and I have decided to improve and became a good poker player because one day I will be playing the wsop the main event!

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well no, I do not think I will every quit playing poker. Of course there are these moments where you bubbled a couple of times and get real tilted haha. Then you will tell yourself, I quit, I will take my money from my account, It is just a waste of time etc. But before shutting down the computer, you already subscribed to a new tournament haha. I think it is more frustration, than really wanting to quit the game.

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I broke, or suffered a bad bet, or even walked in and out of many tables in a short time. But I love this game and I can not let go.