Have Phil Ivey written any books about poker?

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely heard people talking about books read by him.And many people said he is one of the best players.He ought to write something about poker.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reallly???

not a book, but he do say something, 4 minutes something about his way to play poker.

B

BomTombadil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He hasn't written any books and he isn't going to.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is too rich and wouldn´t reveal any of his playing secrets for some book dollars i think. A book is also a lot of work.

imafish

imafish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, but he bought the Leggo training site, and supposedly will put out some training videos soon.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is too rich and wouldn´t reveal any of his playing secrets for some book dollars i think. A book is also a lot of work.
If I was worth over 100 million, I wouldn't reveal any secrets too

D

DunningKruger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dwan's book would be called "push chips into the middle and hope they fold". The entire content of the book word for word would be exactly the same as the title.

Annie Duke's book would be called "decide to play great poker". The entire book would be written under the assumption that all online players have a god mode they can have enabled at their leisure, and she'd go into great detail about how to use this to aid in your decision making.

My book will be called "you're a weak/tight nit-faced ***** and you suck at cards". I would go on to mock every ridiculous poker book ever made, starting by classifying people as animals (barnacles, white-faced saki monkeys, w/e). I would dedicate a chapter to telling a story about the one big bluff I made that actually worked, and probably just pay people like jungleman and annette15 to talk about strategy on my behalf. Then I'd immediately follow it up with another book called "don't listen to dk" that I'll write under a different name where I basically rip the first book to shreds and talk about how terrible it is. I will slam everyone who paid money for it and you'll see "lol" used a lot.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no secrets to poker.

J

jcdagenius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No he hasn't. ...he has a website for training. ....I heard he doesn't discuss strategies really...

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dwan's book would be called "push chips into the middle and hope they fold". The entire content of the book word for word would be exactly the same as the title.

Annie Duke's book would be called "decide to play great poker". The entire book would be written under the assumption that all online players have a god mode they can have enabled at their leisure, and she'd go into great detail about how to use this to aid in your decision making.

My book will be called "you're a weak/tight nit-faced ***** and you suck at cards". I would go on to mock every ridiculous poker book ever made, starting by classifying people as animals (barnacles, white-faced saki monkeys, w/e). I would dedicate a chapter to telling a story about the one big bluff I made that actually worked, and probably just pay people like jungleman and annette15 to talk about strategy on my behalf. Then I'd immediately follow it up with another book called "don't listen to dk" that I'll write under a different name where I basically rip the first book to shreds and talk about how terrible it is. I will slam everyone who paid money for it and you'll see "lol" used a lot.

Hahaha classic bro :) I lold