Have Any Good Poker Jokes?

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:playingbaIf in life there was no entertainment, games, funny stories, then it would be completely gray, uninteresting! :boring::boring::boring:In Russia, they tell a lot of jokes about everything in the world - this is a short humor - anecdote.
About poker I have never heard ... Do they exist?
Can anyone know? Let's have some fun together!:five:

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two friends go out of the poker room one butt naked and the other in underwear, the naked taught the one with the underpants: I've always respected you for knowing when to stop

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
In a Midnigth Tournament, someone Yells: "All in", and The Lady next door, Yells back: I am ready anytime! :D

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you hear about the blonde who brought a bag of french fries to the poker game?
Somebody told her to bring her own chips.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What did the giraffe say to the leopard at the poker table? Answer: I thought you were a cheetah.

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to bookmark this posts, gonna look later for awesome jokes.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That bastard husband of mine wanted me to sleep with the landlord because he lost the rent money playing poker,” the housewife told her neighbor. “You didn’t do it, did you?” “I have to admit I did — though with certain misgivings, I might add. What I haven’t done, though, is tell my husband the rent is paid up for six months!:D

W

wrapper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I stayed up one night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died." -- Steven Wright

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A woman walks into the living room and sees her brother playing poker with their dog.

dog-playing-poker_0.jpg

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A man comes home from his weekly poker game late. His annoying wife is waiting for him.

poker-joke-royal-flush.jpg

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two friends go out of the poker room one butt naked and the other in underwear, the naked taught the one with the underpants: I've always respected you for knowing when to stop

:congrats::congrats::congrats::flowers: :party::D:D:D

Thank you for the good mood! I laughed so long! Even the jaw ached !!! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of all the forum topics this will be my favorite topic! I didn't expect such funny poker jokes! Immediately the mood is much better! Still can not calm down - ha-ha!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A man enters a bar and sees at the bottom of the room a gaming table. This is a game of poker that is held there. There are six players among which, a dog, a real dog. Intrigued, the man looks at the game and realizes that the players are acting as if nothing had happened. The dog holds his place, plays, raises, 3Bet sometimes. He advances the chips when necessary. Surprised all the same by the situation, he approaches the table a little more and between two hands asks one of the players: "I can not believe that a dog can play poker! He must be the smartest dog in the world! wow! The player turns discretely with a slight grin and slips: "He must not be the smartest. Every time he has a good hand, he moves his tail. "

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a Midnigth Tournament, someone Yells: "All in", and The Lady next door, Yells back: I am ready anytime! :D

Excellent, You have no idea how much it made me laugh, something happened to a friend hahaha :D:D:D:D:rock:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it true that you won the car in the lottery? - True. Just not a car, but an apartment. And not in the lottery, but in poker. And did not win, but lost.:)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mom, I played poker yesterday and now I'm moving out of your apartment. - Good news, congratulations! - Thank. You move out too.:)

ruppelkaren

ruppelkaren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a Midnigth Tournament, someone Yells: "All in", and The Lady next door, Yells back: I am ready anytime!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
:playingbaIf in life there was no entertainment, games, funny stories, then it would be completely gray, uninteresting! :boring::boring::boring:In Russia, they tell a lot of jokes about everything in the world - this is a short humor - anecdote.
About poker I have never heard ... Do they exist?
Can anyone know? Let's have some fun together!:five:
Have severe Chelyabinsk poker players there are only 2 buttons ! All-in and fold !

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you recognize a leper who has lost a poker game?
when He lost the hand ...

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A man enters a bar and sees at the bottom of the room a gaming table. This is a game of poker that is held there. There are six players among which, a dog, a real dog. Intrigued, the man looks at the game and realizes that the players are acting as if nothing had happened. The dog holds his place, plays, raises, 3Bet sometimes. He advances the chips when necessary. Surprised all the same by the situation, he approaches the table a little more and between two hands asks one of the players: "I can not believe that a dog can play poker! He must be the smartest dog in the world! wow! The player turns discretely with a slight grin and slips: "He must not be the smartest. Every time he has a good hand, he moves his tail. "

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I would like to have such rivals with a tail in today's tournament!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

roterdama

roterdama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
joke

Joke #2: You Know You're Running Bad When...
  • The guy next to you keeps telling you where the ATM is
  • You order a cheese sandwich at $1.10, and by the time the waitress brings it, you can't pay for it.
  • When you start cussing out someone for calling your pre-flop raise with JQ (suited)
  • The only things you say all night are ‘Nice hand’, ‘Well played’ and ‘Chips’!
  • The nice little old lady with the big pile of (your) chips in front of her inquires if you play here often.:):jd4::jd4: