Hand History Audit

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking for 1 persons hand history to audit. It must be poker tracker compliant. In exchange I will share critiques and compliments, with a few specific examples of places to improve.

Is anyone interested?

Bill

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh also, you may have to answer a few questions if I dont understand why you made a particular play...

Bill

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll get mine from Stars and e-mail it to you if you want. Let me know.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very generous of you, Bill, and people would be smart to take you up on it. Do you have any preferences on limit/no-limit?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a terrific idea, and I think one that could be offered on a site wide basis (with a panel of "experts" doing analysis, not just Bill of course). I don't think there is enough player development going on on the site.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Rob, Bill, FP, or whoever else wants it. I got my last 100 hands from stars last night. These are real money ring games for 7 card h/l, MTTs and freerolls for NLHE, and limit holdem and Omaha freerolls. So let me know if anyone wants to take a look or wants me to clean it up to just one game. Then let me know where you want it. Posted in a thread or mailed to you.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bill_Hollorian said:
I am looking for 1 persons hand history to audit. It must be poker tracker compliant. In exchange I will share critiques and compliments, with a few specific examples of places to improve.

Is anyone interested?

Bill

Sounds good Bill, i have a quick question, are you looking for a sample amount of hands (100 hands for example) or one or two of the more "interesting" ones ?

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am specifically interested in tournament results starting from the first hand going through the bubble, and a 4 hour session in a no limit ring game.
Limit does not lend itself to the agenda Im trying to resolve.

Thanks
Bill

Someone mention a panel, that would really be exciting. I would be interested to here a counter audit by Paulson, 4 dogs, twizzy, xd, the list goes on. If you are not mentioned in this list do not take offense Im just rattling a few off.

Bill

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're welcome to my HH from the Stars $25 'Big One' if you're willing. As long as you're willing to accept "I have no idea why I did that - I am a donk" as reasoning behind silly hands. ;)

Best part of 3 hours I think, 242 hands, placed 4/40.

Last edited:
F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like all ideas. I wish I had more time, but perhaps things will calm down in a few weeks. :)

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bill, I am no where close to you or Fredricks league in hand analysis, but I can't think of a more valuable tool for anyone serious about improving their game than to have a meaningful body of work analysed by a panal of respected peers, (a council of elders?) not just selected bad beats or chest thumpers. I don't know of any other forum that has such a service. If there was, I'd be there. But for starters, just reviewing one members hand history is a great idea.

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an excellent idea. It is similar to my idea about running a mock SNG and critiquing every hand as it was played but this sounds much more manageable. I will be looking forward to the critiques of whoever is decided.

Jesus Lederer

Jesus Lederer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very interested in sending my HH, but i have a few questions: Does the 4 hours session needs to be at a full table? What are the minimum limits and buy in for the ring games and MTT, respectively?
And finally the most important one: You said that the HH must be poker tracker compliant. I don´t know exactly what that means, but i don´t use PT. Is that a big problem?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HHs from Stars, Party, UB, FT, Dise, Pacific, Cryptos and Absolute are all PT compliant in their raw format. Bill just wants to be able to import them into PT, I believe.

Jesus Lederer

Jesus Lederer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Dorkus, that´s great because i have most of my money at FTP.
I would really like to send my HH, it would be very helpful to realize what are the big flaws in my game so i can improve my game, especially thinking that i´m in the beggining of my poker career.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dug up a $1 Stars MTT history in which I finished 87 out of 2000. It was a 2+ hrs. and a Rocky road where I was leader and back of the pack. I'm going to post Hand audit 2 in a few mins. If anyone wants to play with it cool. If not oh well. I would like to know what I could've done to get farther. If someone wants me to send them this mail I will.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brianna c said:
I dug up a $1 Stars MTT history in which I finished 87 out of 2000. It was a 2+ hrs. and a Rocky road where I was leader and back of the pack. I'm going to post Hand audit 2 in a few mins. If anyone wants to play with it cool. If not oh well. I would like to know what I could've done to get farther. If someone wants me to send them this mail I will.

Scrap that idea. My history had 300,000 leters in it and CC will only let you have 23,000 in any given thread. So if any one wants to get a hold of this HH let me know.:)

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh and Bill sorry my earlier post was rushed.

So do you want limit or N/L hands ? Tourney or cash games ? Any preferences to the $limits or does it matter at all.

Cheers.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tenbob said:
Oh and Bill sorry my earlier post was rushed.

So do you want limit or N/L hands ? Tourney or cash games ? Any preferences to the $limits or does it matter at all.

Cheers.

Bill_Hollorian said:
I am specifically interested in tournament results starting from the first hand going through the bubble, and a 4 hour session in a no limit ring game.
Limit does not lend itself to the agenda Im trying to resolve.

Thanks
Bill

Someone mention a panel, that would really be exciting. I would be interested to here a counter audit by Paulson, 4 dogs, twizzy, xd, the list goes on. If you are not mentioned in this list do not take offense Im just rattling a few off.

Bill

;)

Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the thing I love about cardschat. I love how ideas expand, as everyone gets involved, just getting better and better.

Well, I suppose first we need to do 2 things.

Form this "panel"...
Let's start a list.

1.) Bill Hollorian
2.)
3.)

So as not to alleviate anyone of making an uncomfortable decision, can we run a poll or something to decide whos history we will audit?

Thanks Bill

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ME since i got a royal yesterday! im snowed in from work today so ill get started playing some SNGs or limit ring games

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bill_Hollorian said:
Form this "panel"...
Let's start a list.

1.) Bill Hollorian
2.)
3.)

I nominate F. Paulson.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
F.P. is a great nominee; I nominate Jesus Lederer, Dorkus, and tenbob. Just throwing some names out there. We have so many great players here, it's hard to just nominate a few.

Greg

Greg

Keyser Soze
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
juiceeQ said:
F.P. is a great nominee; I nominate Jesus Lederer, Dorkus, and tenbob. Just throwing some names out there. We have so many great players here, it's hard to just nominate a few.

and if we can get him, Grum...........

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands