Hand 10 10

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can you say about the hand of 10-10. What % of wins and losses was it you?

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What can you say about the hand of 10-10. What % of wins and losses was it you?

I like this hand. And pretty good percentage, its kinda like the ace magnet, it pulls in the third 10 alot!

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Particularly not give much value to tens, I usually play them to push if I'm short of blind or call for a set if im deep, because in a multiway pot are very often overcome if nothing is connected to the flop.

Greetings.

fa_max4

fa_max4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!0-10 is a very strong hand, but you got to be carefull. Because a A-K-3 flop in a 3 bet pot with 10-10 isn't what you wanna see lol.

But if you are short, All in 1010 is never a bad play.

M

matiorzi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty like this hand, won my biggest cash pot in a live game, hitting set on the turn.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like every hand it is very situational. It’s a great starting hand but very vulnerable. I play it very fast preflop and proceed with caution to showdown. After watching some of the lay downs from the top pros, I refuse to get married to any hand. I watched Lex lay down trip A’s on a 4 to the straight board yesterday. A lot of people would have talked themselves into a call there.

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about 50/50 (if you go all in on preflop) because your opponents will call only with a pair / hand with JQ+

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket 10's is likely to get beat....had bad experiences with pocket 10's. usually fold em when there is an all in on the table. rather than an all in I usually just call call then fold hoping to catch my set.

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10-10 is difficult for me to play, because u get beat on the flop really easy but its good to creat some pressure if you are low stacked and push allin. Maybe some deeper player call you with worse hands.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
A T10 is as good as any other pair JJ and below, you must hit a set or else any higher card has you beat or any smaller cards can make a str8 or 2 pair.

Its not been good to me.

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, its a good hand preflop. But you have to care after the flop. Try to control the pot, bet about 30 per cent when cbet, etc.

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, its a good hand preflop. But you have to care after the flop. Try to control the pot, bet about 30 per cent when cbet, etc.

I agree you dude, that`s normal play for me too. sometimes its dangerous if there is flopped even low cards, your opponent would have JJ or +.. I`ve lost more hands with such situation ;)

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late in the rounds its a gamble hand for the most part.
Either you shove short stacked or play it like a normal premium hand.
Hopefully you get a under-pair call, ace/9 or less.
FYI: Queen/Jack or better will probably be calling any standard raise.
Obviously with any face card or ace on the flop, your in a situation. Hopefully you have position to better help judgment on the flop.

Set, draw, two pair, over pair, and the donkeys: just you basic threats

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TT is promising strong hand, but you got to play it carefully because it is not extra strong

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
With such a card, I often win than lose.
A / A -50 / 50% (win / lose)
K / K -70 / 30%
Q / Q -80 / 20%
J / J -50 / 50%
10/10 -70 / 30%
9/9 -80 / 20%
8/8 -20 / 80%
7/7 -50 / 50%
6/6 -60 / 40%
5/5 -50 / 50%
These are my observations.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
10-10 great for a push when short stacked against one player. Multiway pots, forget it. Check/small call just to see the flop. I find this with all pairs, JJ and lower.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good hand, I like it.
But my percentage of losses and gains is very balanced.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have stats on individual hands as I don't play online much and don't have a HUD. I'd imagine TT is very profitable though. As mentioned earlier it should be played aggressively pre flop and carefully post flop.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
TT is a strong hand depending the position, with a short stack all in is a valid option.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
10-10 great for a push when short stacked against one player. Multiway pots, forget it. Check/small call just to see the flop. I find this with all pairs, JJ and lower.

I agree. I do exactly the same. I will go all-in only in the case of a very short stack or vice versa, in the case of a large stack I will call all-in opponent.
:fight:

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good hand.Wins in 50-60 percent.

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like a few others have said, it's a nice all-in hand if you are short stacked and can either get folds or just 1 caller. It's also a good re-steal hand if you are in the SB/BB and get a loose late position raise. It's not a great hand with 2+ callers unless you happen to hit a set. I'll raise with TT in most positions and occasionally 3 bet, but then I'll proceed with caution. Against 1 opponent, I'll lead out even if there is a single J/Q/K on the board. If the opponent raises, it's an easy fold. If opponent calls, I'll generally back off unless I suspect they are weak.

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on number of players playing and how many of them bet i guess, you can try to deduce what other players have and therefore foresee which cards may be drawn.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I don’t really understand why you need this information, but if this is important to you, then my result is with the hand of TT 203evbb / 100 for the last 100,000 hands

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I like this hand, but it all depends on how you use it. Obviously, the player's position is very important, besides, you have to take into account what bets were made by your opponents. If you make the right decision by taking into account the actions of your opponents then your chances of winning will increase significantly.
Good luck.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands