Greatest Poker Bluff Ever?

S

SolomonShawn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any spring to mind? I was thinking of that bluff where Tom Dwan had air, and Ivey had a pair of 5's. The board was all over cards, and Ivey wanted to call him! Was million pound pot I think..

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Moneymaker's bluff of Sam Fahra at the 2003 wsop main event final table. Commonly referred to as "The bluff of the century"

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Moneymaker's bluff of Sam Fahra at the 2003 WSOP main event final table. Commonly referred to as "The bluff of the century"

I remember I've seen this hand but now I can't find the video.

O

ozcelik06

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is the most interesting.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen a lot of bluffing in movies, bluffing is an art of poker, not many people know it.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Raised by the Button, I saw Doyle Brunson call on the BB with a 7/2 off, then when the flop came 10,10, 2, he checked, the button player bet half pot, Doyle smiled and pushed all-in, to which the Button folded Saying "they don't call a hand Dolly Brunson for no reason".
Doyle said "you're right" then showed his 7/2 which was a shock because the other player had pocket 7/7 and would have won the pot.
That takes gut's to make a stand like that with the worse starting hand in the game, and pulling it off like a Master! :):)

When the fun Stops, STOP!

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know this wasn't really what you were asking, but my greatest bluff of all time was in Las Vegas.
It was a $1/£2 limit game (as I was between tournaments) and I raised pre-flop with 9, 10 suited, got 2 callers. the flop came A, 4, 5 (none of my suit) and I bet. 1 call, 1 fold. The turn came a King and I bet again and won the pot.

That was many years ago and I still think it's my best bluff, cos in a limit game you just can't buy the pot you have to convince the opponent you have a better hand.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont remember who the other guy was, but it was involved Phil Ivey.

It was a paired board in HU, there was a lot of raises and nobody has nothing. And phil ivey goes all in and the other guy fold.

I dont know if its the best but it was good

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The greatest Poker Bluff In the History of my opponents in the game at $ 0.25 Lol. But seriously, I haven't watched poker live for a long time. So I'll agree with you because Tom Dwan is the only poker player who has bluffed often and successfully. So most likely he will have the best bluff.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom Dwan had a couple of big bluffs on "Poker after Dark." Phil Ivey also showed a big bluff on TV, and Gus Hansen made a few aggressive bluffs on older broadcasts. They are all brilliant players.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
72 on Monte Carlo 2018 final table this was insane ! :O

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, any bluff is an art, especially the one that made it possible to win.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here are some to whet your appetite for insane poker bluffs - dont try this at home! lol

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not the greatest bluff ever, but makes me remember that Daniel Negreanu's play when he was on the button with T9s agaisn't KK. He raises river and call out: "I'm guessing aces or kings" then the 'Shlomi' folds immediatly. :LOL:

(the last clip in the video, or the very first seconds)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you know how to bluff poker well, you will always be ahead of everyone else because this is a separate topic of bluffing that can make a lot of money even in difficult moments when you often think that your opponent has something stronger than your hand, well, you still need to know how to bluff so bluffing is a very important factor in poker but many people don't know how to bluff to the end

I

ironjol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Raised by the Button, I saw Doyle Brunson call on the BB with a 7/2 off, then when the flop coomeet came 10,10, 2, he checked, the button player bet half pot, Doyle smiled and pushed all-in, to which the Button omegle tv folded Saying "they don't call a hand Dolly Brunson for no reason".
Doyle said "you're right" then bazoocam showed his 7/2 which was a shock because the other player had pocket 7/7 and would have won the pot.
That takes gut's to make a stand like that with the worse starting hand in the game, and pulling it off like a Master! :):)

When the fun Stops, STOP!
thank you

I

ironjol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any spring to mind? I was thinking omegle tv camgel of that bluff where Tom Dwan had air, and Ivey had a pair of 5's. The board was all over cards, and Ivey wanted to call him! Was million pound pot I think..
thank you for the best reply and problem's solution.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Dwan vs Ivey, Tim has air Ivey a pair of 5, you need a lot of cojones to do that

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think this is the most crazy bluff ever !!!