the good thing about poker

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings many times I wonder how important poker is ????. !!!! but in the end I give myself the answer by letting me know that poker is a way of studying the opponent in a mental, persuasive and mathematical way. These are great values ​​of policies that are studied among several players, which on a world level is an important game for many. They study it and that is why I dare to say that poker is the maximum and I hope to win a lot since I am grabbing it like a race I've been doing it for 5 years and I'm going for good progress

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings many times I wonder how important poker is ????. !!!! but in the end I give myself the answer by letting me know that poker is a way of studying the opponent in a mental, persuasive and mathematical way. These are great values ​​of policies that are studied among several players, which on a world level is an important game for many. They study it and that is why I dare to say that poker is the maximum and I hope to win a lot since I am grabbing it like a race I've been doing it for 5 years and I'm going for good progress

I am agree with you:) It's not just game. If you win - you can "understand" people. And when game will have been finished your skills will stay with you and it helps for communication. Great poker!

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here we are to talk about the good and bad things that are going on in poker hahaha regards

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that poker is a game of strategy and tactics that empowers us to develop our natural abilities and thus improve logical thinking. And although for me poker is just a hobby, but in my opinion this is the most useful hobby from all that I could choose.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is game very similar to life itself. Every day you take decisions based on your experience, physical and mental state, skills and the information that you have available. Same is in poker so for me poker also helps you to perform better in your everyday activities.