Good morning everyone!

L

lLEBOWSKIl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope everyone has had a good start to the typical? weekend. Good luck at the tables.

Here is what I have been studying this week, middle pocket pairs from the button.

Always been a challenge for me to capitalize on these hands....insight or input would be appreciated.

Take it easy,

Lebowski

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Middle pairs are great only if like hatstack said you can get in cheap. It is really great when you hit the 3rd card and the other guys are holding AA, KK or even 2 pair and are bidding their shirts off.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the poker players forum. Here you will also find information on poker.

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope everyone has had a good start to the typical? weekend. Good luck at the tables.

Here is what I have been studying this week, middle pocket pairs from the button.

Always been a challenge for me to capitalize on these hands....insight or input would be appreciated.

Take it easy,

Lebowski
Good bless you. Know your opponents to be able to use character, reputation and situation to determine bet,raise,call or fold and always listen to your inner self. Go get 'em!

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Take it easy,

Lebowski

Hello, Good roller))And success in achieving its goals):cool::cool: