Games With Friends - Long Term Statistics Suggestions?

clubsta

clubsta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heya. Does any have a nice structure / setup for keeping long term leaderboard / ratio stats for playing games with friends? Or maybe there's an App or something, let me know.

Main variable I want to stabilize is that some people might not play as often as others, and I don't want their stats to be necessarily penalized for that. So instead of a chart that says, this person got 1st place this many times, I want something more like a ratio of 1st & 2nd place versus early finishes to culminate to a clean number for ranking.

Anyone executing and fine tuned something like this?

T

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simply write down on paper everything

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heya. Does any have a nice structure / setup for keeping long term leaderboard / ratio stats for playing games with friends? Or maybe there's an app or something, let me know.

Main variable I want to stabilize is that some people might not play as often as others, and I don't want their stats to be necessarily penalized for that. So instead of a chart that says, this person got 1st place this many times, I want something more like a ratio of 1st & 2nd place versus early finishes to culminate to a clean number for ranking.

Anyone executing and fine tuned something like this?

T
Hmmmm, if I made an app to do this would you buy it? Seems simple enough. I did something similar years back when I ran a home game but it was just a running tally of cumulative win amounts. Easiest way without an app I would suggest is just using excel.

Top 10 Games