Which game do you prefer? Hold'em, Omaha...give your opinion.

AvaPoker13

AvaPoker13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold'em is a much simpler game, what does anyone gain from weak hands, since Ohama is a little more complicated, will hardly gain only pair or two pair. For those who understand the game, it's a great opportunity to make money and get away a bit of the crazy betting everything all the time. Not to mention that major tournaments Omaha, paid sometimes even more than texas hold'em. How about to risk?

M

m3th0s

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold'em because it is much easier to play your opponents. Omaha can lead to pretty crazy bets also because it allows for more draws which leads to more suckouts so in the end I would prefer more money and less tilting with Hold'em

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me NLH,i played omaha hi in the past for a while,not for me,to much gamble ,lol

D

David123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem, becouse this one style poker more balanced than others
Omaha 4cards, always playing for flush or straight, and in holdem you usuaally play for One High pair or two pairs :D

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Limit Holdem, because it is the most dominant game of poker, requires more discipline than Omaha and is more simple and fun for me.

Ozzzzy

Ozzzzy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nl holdem, sure. In holdem its a lot of depends on skill and reading abilities.

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Plays more Holdem as it is more available but I most like Horse.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first started playing poker 13 years ago, I played omaha at 25pl. I made some money, but later on I started losing so started playing holdem at the same level and lost a lot too. These days I play very little omaha but when I do, I lose. Holdem is my game now full time, and because if the things I have learned from the players here, I'm starting to be a winning player.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too much variance on Omaha so it usually has spam effect on me...But i play Omaha when i want to stay awake :p

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Limit Texas Hold'Em. Hold'em is the most played and recognisable form of poker in the world. The fact you're only allowed two cards gives us the ability to be deceitful about our holding, but at the same time we have the ability to put our opponents on a specific hand. On the other hand, Omaha is played with four cards which can make it more difficult than with Hold'em to put players on a range- yet alone a single hand. Omaha can be quite fun in the sense that you often get to see straights beaten by flushes and full houses beaten by quads, but nothing compares to the big equity flips that Hold'em presents us.

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer hold'em, I think simpler than Omaha

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
texas hold'em is dinamic and the bluuf is more applied

I like texas hold'em find most dynamic and popular , I think that bluffing is a crucial element in poker is more exciting applied in hold'em

C

CasketRomance

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
omaha..a lot more action with omaha and you get a lot of people that don't have a clue

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play Omaha freerolls and I´m enjoying it. I hope I can get some Money from it. You have to think more than in holdem.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NL Holdem of course. I can play this game while I'm watching tv or surfing on the net. Omaha needs much more attention. :)

C

cursed989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always preferred Hold'Em, but have played some smaller Omaha games recently due to very soft play there. (My own play in Omaha isn't great, but I've found a lot of players on WPN that just don't know what is going on, lol)

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hold'em because is more easier to play..

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them both. But I think I like Holdem a bit more. I don't know why..

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NL Holdem, it's more dynamic and interesting for me (maybe because I'm not so good in Omaha yet lol).

FaelN

FaelN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Hold'em but I like to play omaha h/l just for fun

D

DawnNuts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas hold'em
too many outs in omaha

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my game that I like is primarily the 5-card draw Badugi second place and thirdly the draw 2-7 nl , holm limitless , play in tournaments because there are not many choices of named before games, but I try not to lose the opportunity to play them when I have at my disposal

Top 10 Games