Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is it better to know multiple poker games or should I just focus on the game(s) I know best to make money.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard enough to be successful at one game . I would try to master that first , then move on to another game.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say go for what you know first. If you have extra time it would be advantageous for you to learn as much as possible. Who know's, you might have hidden talents in other forms of poker. For example, I like to dabble in Pot Limit Omaha. Good Luck.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it better to know multiple poker games or should I just focus on the game(s) I know best to make money.

Most recently, I asked myself the same question, but now I know for sure that you need to earn money in tournaments where you play comfortably and which you often win) I found such tournaments for myself, which I wish for you! Good luck!:rolleyes:

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game types

nl holdem deepstack tournaments are my favourite.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not play multiple games an continue to play the games that u win?

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before u master the game you playing i suggest you to stick to it. It's better first to master the game you like to play, than move to another. I'm stick to the Hold'em poker and i'm not moving to another poker game.
Good luck.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should focus on one. Only the great minds can master multiple games, its really hard.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are good at playing one kind of poker, why not learn to play other kinds of poker, suddenly you will like to play and you will be able to earn in other types of poker!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try everything and out of this choose what suits you best and focus what you have chosen...

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a old say: When you do all, you do nothing. It's better master one game than be a loser in many ones...

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play what you think is fun.I'll switch between Hold'em and Omaha all the time if I see an Omaha tournament or an Omaha Sit & Go that's almost full. This is usually pretty rare considering how unpopular Omaha seems to be nowadays.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

In order to earn money clearly you should not spray your attention to different types of poker disciplines. Focus on one, gather the players base and notes on the opponents of your discipline and limit, perfect the strategy constantly and you will achieve the best result. At the moment, in my opinion cash and multi-table tournaments are the best investment of their time, as these types of poker are the least calculated, in contrast to SnG or Spin tournaments.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you need to play exactly what you love. Playing that you do not know is a waste of time and money. )))):2in1:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'd better play where you can do better. And it develops in one direction. If you are sprayed through all the games, then there is not much use for trouble.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try everything.

Find what you enjoy the most and play that.

Enjoymdnt will lead to desiring to become good will lead to improved success!

Top 10 Games