Game style

C

Castor apg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How are my friends, in peace? I would like to know with friends what type of opponents they prefer to face. Aggressive opponents or those who prefer to play more on the defensive?:confused::bebored:

piobest

piobest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course aggressive, they are the easiest to Rob, with a good hand and hit the Board. The stack can grow quickly.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the situation. If I have a monster hand I want to play against an aggressive player who I can trap. If I have a weak hand or a bluff, I want a passive player who will fold if they have nothing. Very situational.

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loose-Passive players are best for beat,
if you are playing tightly you will be very pleasant if you have a loose and goofy player against you, a lucky player with no skill is what i hate to see on my table

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one knows what kind of opponent you will meet, and strong opponents can change their style during the game, so you need to be able to play with any opponents.

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer loose and aggressive play.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It all depends on the cards I have in my hands, because with a good hand, such as AA, KK, QQ, I like aggressive players against me, more than a passive player because it is more difficult to take out chips, but with an average cards like AK game, AQ or middle pairs preferred the passive player as it allowed me to see more cards and therefore got what I am looking for. In short, all players are good to face with one intention or another. Good luck at the tables !!!

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like aggressive opponents. For me, these opponents are always a good opportunity to double my stack.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like loose-aggressive opponents. Many of them don’t have a stop button when I have a good hand.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play with passive players since playing with aggressive players is much harder.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At a poker table, you can raise your opponents' characteristics. After this task, you will be able to know how to perform your moves on your opponents.
What I mean is that, more than liking against one style or the other, you must be prepared to play against both

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like the two sides of life we most see both ends of the story.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my style depends on the type of tournament, stage of the tournament and opponents

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on the card in my hands, I will always hope that the opponent loses to me. And I will play from my card and not from the nature of the opponent’s game. I can only make an amendment to my game.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that a passive player, it is true that you can steal more pots and be in very favorable situations for aggressive players, but the problem is that because they are aggressive, they often equal you and beat you by not playing well ,,, also as They mention they depend a lot on the situation you are playing, and also being an aggressive player are many variants as well as passive.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Undoubtedly, it is always more interesting to play with aggressive opponents.
Good luck.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course aggressive, they are the easiest to Rob, with a good hand and hit the Board. The stack can grow quickly.

exactly. What kinda player prefers a tight opponent? Doh

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mix from aggressive and defensive players. Reasons are a lot:

If you face defensive players, it is not hard to read most of the hands they play.

If you face aggressive players, you can manage to understand when they are bluffing or not. Also, in many occasions, aggressive players when they loose a big part of their stack, in the next hand they usually are all-in, which means their hand is weak.

You must face every kind of players during the game, because that improves your play as well. If you play with only one type of players, the plays will be very simple,unattractive and understandable and the only way to get too many chips is both of you to have good hands.:)

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
defending players is easier to bluff!
aggressive players is easier to play for defense

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like players who pay me on the river with all ..

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dany

sure aggressive but you will have to be soooo cool as ice ,you wait until the right moment and you hit you can make a lot of money from those people

Top 10 Games