Game situation

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I would like to know your opinion on the game situation. Preflop: Villain: Raise. Me: T ♦ ️T ♥ ️ call. Flop: 7 ♠ ️ 7 ♣ ️ 5 ♣ ️ Villain: 3 bet Me: count. Turn: 7 ♠ ️ 7 ♣ ️ 5 ♣ ️ 2 ♣ ️. Villain: Raise Me: Call. River: 7 ♠ ️ 7 ♣ ️ 5 ♣ ️ 2 ♣ ️ 3 ♦ ️. Villain: all-in. Me: fold. This is the situation, tell me? Maybe I should have folded the flop or played my hand more aggressively? Best regards, Sergei

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello, I think as a good fold in the river, because villain can have the overpairs and the flush or even a full house

and your TT is only beating few hands who played that way

there's a lack of information about players position, the stack sizes and tournament buy-in

which makes difficult to have a more precise analize

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would re-raise on the flop, then look at his actions.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you call this 3 times then fold this on the river? River was total brick. Either call it down or fold right away on the flop if you think he might have TT beat already. Not like you can improve a lot with your TT anyway.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I would like to know your opinion on the game situation. Preflop: Villain: Raise. Me: T ♦ ️T ♥ ️ call. Flop: 7 ♠ ️ 7 ♣ ️ 5 ♣ ️ Villain: 3 bet Me: count. Turn: 7 ♠ ️ 7 ♣ ️ 5 ♣ ️ 2 ♣ ️. Villain: Raise Me: Call. River: 7 ♠ ️ 7 ♣ ️ 5 ♣ ️ 2 ♣ ️ 3 ♦ ️. Villain: all-in. Me: fold. This is the situation, tell me? Maybe I should have folded the flop or played my hand more aggressively? Best regards, Sergei
in this situation, he 3bet the flop with 77 on the table and had a straight formation he gave allin on the river I would fold without thinking if it was allin pre flop I would call

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As you didn't mention the betsizes/stacksizes it is hard to say. I would have re-raised on the flop to see what he's up to. Call on the turn makes no sense, latest time to fold here.

Top 10 Games