Which game do you prefer?

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my biggest addiction on PS are cardschat freerolls:) but i really like their mtt with good prizes and sometimes i play spin&go to relax and have some fun there)

S

suener

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pine-apple, it's like holdem but you get 3 hand cards, 3 cards on the flop and now you decide which hand card you throw away. Now turn comes with holdem play as usual

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like tournaments, I've tried all the types of poker. I do not like cash game very much.
and if Pokerstars, currently the best room, I really like MTT sit & go.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments are the best option for me. This is where I get to work best. You can earn the most money. It's hard to get into the final table, but if you go in, you can make a good profit, more than at the stn-go. I prefer more tournaments. Greeting!

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer KO tournaments and Sit&Go. My favorite type of KO tournaments is Bounty Bullder. And I also really like Cardschat freerolls , because are adequate players playing there and there is the opportunity to win money free of charge.

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 9-max SNGs as they usually only take about 60-90 mins so fit with my busy schedule.
I like free MTTs too when I have the time as they give the opportunity to learn/practise and occasionally bump my bankroll up a bit.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play in SnG tournaments. But I realized that the victory in major tournaments and SnG is not commensurate)) Now only major tournaments and the goal is 1st place)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of all I prefer freerolls. It’s not necessary to keep money and win is possible. In second place tournaments with a buy-in no more than $ 5.

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tourniment because of just with one mistake you dont out of play can rebuy and if win you win much more than vestment in by in

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the grind of a tourney, although it can challenge your patience and stamina at time. Tournaments have been more profitable for me.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is interesting to know the maxmimo of possible rooms, at least those that the CC has games BOL, SB, PS, PP, ACR, BC and 888 ..... as to the types of games all are somewhat related, if you have little time the ideal is to play sit & go that is also a training for the final phase in MTTS

N

nashty22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
multi table tourneys are the best for your buck

M

Meepomancer1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I'm just greedy, but I love going through long grinds in MTT scheduled tourneys. Lots of variance, but the prizes at the top make it worthy when you run good

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
XD Donkeys everywhere

that's the question to be or not to be.
that's players only go all-in in every hand they frustrated me, someone else feels the same?:dontknow:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like freerolls. There is an opportunity to win something and not lose anything. I do not play Kesh, I do not like.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dead money

i think games like spin&go(Pokerstars), or Blast(888poker) make our quality performance decay, it more lucky ... what do u thing? :confused::confused::confused:

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the hottest KO is $ 1 and 36 players. It's a lot of adrenaline, but only serves to throw my money away.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to bet on sports betting.

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bounty KO and MTTs, I'm not good at sit & go. Cash never played.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the sngs, easy to multitable, less of a time commitment, and more icm.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bounty tournament ,sit and go KO ,spin and go... I have a lot on PS which I prefer to play

Top 10 Games