lajeandom

lajeandom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ccthumbnail1
Hello Everybody!

I am trying to get more involved with the online poker community, especially with you guys from Cardschat, so I made an highlight of my run of today's Monthly Freeroll of February.

Where you there? Maybe you will see yourself in the video eheh! :D

I hope you enjoy it, I had a lot of fun making this, I could make this more often if you guys like it! Lemme know. ^^

Tamik228

Tamik228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 235143
Hello Everybody!

I am trying to get more involved with the online poker community, especially with you guys from Cardschat, so I made an highlight of my run of today's Monthly Freeroll of February.

Where you there? Maybe you will see yourself in the video eheh! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSa1_ebFnHU&t
I hope you enjoy it, I had a lot of fun making this, I could make this more often if you guys like it! Lemme know. ^^

It's probably cool to play with poker mates. I am also going to join you in the future. What can you say about the freeroll club?:top:

lajeandom

lajeandom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think this is a great idea, well done.

Eheh Thanks for watching! ^^

It's probably cool to play with poker mates. I am also going to join you in the future. What can you say about the freeroll club?:top:

That would be awesome! If you wanna join, it's easy you just need 25 posts or more (not bullshit posts lol) and that way you will have access to all the freerolls I think. The passwords appear in a section of the forum that only the club member can access.

To become a club member you have to contact an admin and ask them I think, not sure I don't remember haha.

Nice video! :) Enjoyed it.

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it! :D

zipper2000

zipper2000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool stuff, I enjoy it. Too much butthurts as always in such type of tournaments.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
maybe use less offensive language in the future videos

lajeandom

lajeandom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice video and hope to see more videos for the next freerolls.

lajeandom

lajeandom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice video and hope to see more videos for the next freerolls.

Thank you! I will surely make more in the near future, you can sub to my channel to see my latest poker videos when it's fresh out of the oven haha! In any cases I will come post it here on this forum. ^^

Now I have to check the dates for the next cardschat freerolls!