I just started a challenge my self , i want to see how far i can go from 0

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
question: from 0 to what maximum did you get, i personally $ 600
somewhere I got from freerolls up to $ 800 I didn’t succeed anymore, but I know and saw how some players managed to raise a good bankroll from freerolls about 2000-3000 dollars and more, so you need good skills and luck and everything will work out for you

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you play freerolls during the year or during the whole game? All player statistics are on this forum. Of course, some players play freerolls that are not related to this forum. I don’t even remember exactly how many years I have been playing, but for all the time if you count only purely freerolls it should be more than 1000. This is not counting the money received from tournaments won with the help of freeroll money.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Are you say ONLY doing freerolls, or after winning from freeroll, using that money to enter paid for MTTS? If the latter, on $350 so far.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play u.s only and been playing in freerolls for just over a yr starting around dec-jan last year. Also these free rolls are where I first started learning how to play. ($423) Not bad for a newb!;)

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you play freerolls during the year or during the whole game? All player statistics are on this forum. Of course, some players play freerolls that are not related to this forum. I don’t even remember exactly how many years I have been playing, but for all the time if you count only purely freerolls it should be more than 1000. This is not counting the money received from tournaments won with the help of freeroll money.

When I play freerolls and get money, I keep playing them, but I also play for money, I understand your statement, only that my question was about playing poker with money and freeroll all together.;)

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I won a 12.500$ wsop-ticket in 2006 or 2007 on pokerstars. I qualified over many tourneys to a mega satellite. There was a time were you could decline the ticket and get full cash. 10k was the entry to the main event and 2.5k for travel costs. I declined it and made a big cashout. :cool:

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I, triyng to build it up 0 to 15$ so far

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know yet , i kinda always deposited , i had some good runs like deposited 10 $ and cashed out 300$ in just 1 day but never started from 0
i`m just doing it in a challenge , and its in this forum

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
very low

my biggest win was 888 poker, it was $ 10.:star::star:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I managed to build a bankroll from scratch, playing only in freerolls. Currently, my bankroll is $ 220. And I'm sure by the end of the year, I will be able to increase my bankroll to $ 600.

MathyBerlin

MathyBerlin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I haven't been playing at Pokerstars for 1 year, and will start again, and hope that I will be as successful as I was a year ago. So good luck everyone:D

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best is 322$ at pokerstars KO poker long time ago. I think is entry was 3,3$ maybe 2,2. I dont know exatly, but under 5$ that is sure!

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won up to 800 euros in freeroll but I think its very difficult to earn money from freerolls. The only positive is that you play your favourite game without spending money!

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won over $2K in a PokerStars Silverstar freeroll, and had my bankroll up to as much as $11K within a few days playing 5PLO. Cashed out most of it, played the rest of it until it was gone. Fun week!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I've never been able to make any money in freerolls :(

I like taking the approach of making a small deposit and building it up.

My best recently was $20 to $1000

But getting that first $20 from freerolls is tough and definitely a grind, that's why I always prefered to just work some part time jobs to make a bit of quick money and then do a deposit

Impressive results from all the ppl in this thread tho, y'all know how to get stackin!

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, well done, decent result, I have the best result from 0 to 400

Winner Poker Freeroll Passwords