Forming a team

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for the fun - looking to get together like a 4 or 5 person "team" to simply play - go over hands and interact with one another a few times a week. Grow our game together maybe chat together in a group via Email or possibly even here. Not looking to share winnings or stake one another or anything of that nature. Just more or less our own sort of dedicated group to helping one another grow. What do you think?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Just for the fun - looking to get together like a 4 or 5 person "team" to simply play - go over hands and interact with one another a few times a week. Grow our game together maybe chat together in a group via Email or possibly even here. Not looking to share winnings or stake one another or anything of that nature. Just more or less our own sort of dedicated group to helping one another grow. What do you think?
CardsChat is a dedicated group that is helping one another grow.

:top:

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat is a dedicated group that is helping one another grow.

:top:

There is no doubt. I just think a tight knit group focused on one another could be beneficial as well. No need to cut off the entire site and its member oppinions...that would be foolish to not use such a resource.

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like your trying to form a “study group”. I would recommend using something like discord or Skype to meetup with your group and review hands. Hope this helps.

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like your trying to form a “study group”. I would recommend using something like discord or Skype to meetup with your group and review hands. Hope this helps.

I'm interested too

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This makes the most sense - more along the lines / ideal / words I am looking for. This site has alot to offer. I just think when you have people dedicated to one another it helps in other ways. Thanks.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is a good idea. Teamwork is always more effective.

C

ChrystalClear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can Kevin Spacey be our leader?

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can Kevin Spacey be our leader?

Can't - got to keep it PC and let everyone know they are equally as valuable and important and we should all receive our own participation trophies right off the bat :)

Seriously thought there will be no need for a general "leader". If everyone is serious enough we will all play our own roles.

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great community! you can play with people, discuss hands, count, share opinions, see comments, adopt, etc., or just chat!))) This is very central in our time !!!

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you mean teaming up to play on a specific table, against players who don't know that you're a team, I'm curious what kind of communication exists in this situation, and I'm curious as to how good the websites are at detecting this with their software.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good afternoon my friend, press idea how he could make the team?

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you mean teaming up to play on a specific table, against players who don't know that you're a team, I'm curious what kind of communication exists in this situation, and I'm curious as to how good the websites are at detecting this with their software.

Why would I make a public post asking people if they would like to form a team and collude together on various games of various sites - all the while being front and center of one of the biggest card forums the internet has to offer? It seems you havnt read anyone elses reply and/or you took the entire post post completely out of context.

No I do not wish to form "team max collusion" in Hope's of going on some massive winning streak.

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cmon let's create our own discord group as a team