first impression about poker

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What was your first impression about poker? . Mine was quite negative . My mother always said "stay away from card games".I changed my mind

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first impression about poker - what kind of game, how to play it? Many years have passed - nothing has changed!!! :)

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all depends to be fair if you start on a winning run or a losing 1 also depends on your experience level as to how well you do :)

Robert

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember my first impression of poker was positive, it was 10 years ago, probably because then I won $80 ))

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first impressions of poker were astonishment at how quickly you could win money and lose.:)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not play for the first year in money. Only on virtual. At that time, pokerstars were given only 2k chips if you lost yours. I saved up and won 20 million chips a year, and only then I switched to money. But I didn’t play for my money. Accumulating freerolls went to tournaments. For me, poker is like an extra income. Attitude to him as to work.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What was your first impression about poker? . Mine was quite negative . My mother always said "stay away from card games".I changed my mind

My 1st impression was that i'm going to play this game for a long time. And that was about 10 years ago :)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first impression of the game was breathtaking and very positive. I liked the game very much. Since then, it has been three years since, and now poker has become a favorite hobby for me.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first impression was that it was a lot of fun, but that there was a certain taboo impressed upon me about gambling. As time went on, I became more serious about becoming a good player and any lingering thoughts about poker being taboo were replaced by focusing on the immense amount of math skills required to be good at the game [emoji4]

Mati1265

Mati1265

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a fantastic idea of my friend Maxi when we having being drinking a lot of alcohol!

Now I'm playing without alcohol. :)

Ш

Шахрухбек

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First impression about poker was very negative, as I go to play with my friend And lost my money. Because at that time I didn't know the rules of poker🤣🤣🤣

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to play without investments, I have to play, I’m a Russian beggar, and I don’t give a damn about anyone’s opinion, it’s hard for me to find work in Russia, so I’m playing without fanaticism.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not for me at all

My first time my friend told me about poker I was like "come on man, get serious that's just a game" and I did not really pay much attention to him then he started earning money from poker and I was like really hahah tell me more about it and the I start playing and I had so much fun just playing and I get more and more involved and I decided to made a deposit and play microlimits. basically the first time I play I fell in love with the game.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always loved card games. Learning poker had strategy this competitive personality was hooked.

Also helped that I was able to win early. 😁

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I immediately liked the game when I just saw the players playing it, but I had moments when I was learning and losing, I didn’t want to play and I wanted to forget poker and not play, now I learned how to play normally and the game became more interesting for me !

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first impressions about poker are from the time of online poker boom before black friday so they were rather positive. Poker was advertised as something interesting and a way to earn money easy so it looked good in my eyes. :)

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is not a source of income. Maybe that's why I have no negative impressions - it's easier to lose conditional chips.) Five years ago, I found out about Texas holdem and signed up for Pokerstars. And since then, I haven't quit poker for long. Sometimes I was angry, but this is the emotional part of the game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My first impression is the excitement and the influx of adrenaline. The game immediately I liked it and I will never forget these emotions.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first impression about Poker was that it was a simple and easy game! :D:eek:

However, the more I play, the more I discover that it can be very complex. There are so many things to learn about the game. Way too many to list here. I think it's a game that will keep my interest for years to come! :proud::hello:

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
''it's only a luck game'' and i understand you, mi mom always said me, ''stay away from the card games'' too hahaha

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting, fun, perhaps a little bit dangerous.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I liked it from the beginning !!! I caught myself in the sense tell myself this is my game !!! He felt it himself !! I am passionate about it !!! what captivated me going with my personality have poker face !!!:cool:

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A home game tournament, didn't think much of it since, I didn't play only watch. But when I did play WOW I must say, I thought and told my self, I should of started playing this years before I would of been rich by now.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
what a cool question Frankie
i trying think what my answer is ... i been only play 14 months so i must remember
i see poker on TV and wish play it so i pay small amount make account PokerStars
i play an MTT first thing ever... game is easy right? i seen it on tv, i learned the rules flush & straights are best
so i play a $2 MTT and i think i busted out i sure ...3rd hand
omg
this game no easy.. i then devote to study and learn it
first impression... "this friggin card game, no as easy it looks on tv" hahaha

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, my first impression was negative, because I lost about $ 40 in just two hours. In addition, I was 100 percent sure that I did everything right and I was just cheated. :D