first casino visit.
Just joined the other week so thought i should contribute to the forum, rather that just take advantage of the great advice available here.
I don't know if this is the right section for this, but here goes.
Thi is aimed at all those people whose first experience of playing poker was on-line.
Basically i would like to know of anyone who first started playing on-line, then decided to try their hand at a real casino. The best way for me to write this is to ask a series of questions.
1. When you first visited a casino, did you feel like a fish ( no pun intended) out of water?
2. After studying this like trying to conceal your tells
etc. Where you able to put these into practice or did the occasion throw that all out the window.
3. Where the more experienced players there able to spot the novice in you very quickly.
4. where you able to read the tells of the other players there?
5. Did or do you prefer it to playing on-line?
6. Did you lose or win?
7 And finaly. What was your over all impression.
I hope this is a decent effort at a first post