finding the fish at your tables using pokeracehud
ok wanted to do a post to kind of show you how to find the bad players at your tables. I will number the seats as they appear in pictures.
finding the fish.JPG
1. Not enough info on this player
2. Not enough info on this player
3. No info on this player
4. Looks like the start of a maniac style player
these are the players we check out strong
hand to and fold marginal ones.
5. Boarderline Nit/Tag these are the players we can
take control of the hand and will pay off use if they
also have a strong peice, but be careful they only
run top hands. If he is betting get out of hand if he is
checking bluff him.
6. Total fish - he runs too many hands and
is way too passive, just price him in
all the way down.
finding the fish 2.JPG
1. total maniac - Just let him bluff off to us
2. A lag that seems to have gotten unlucky
good vpip, good agression but needs
to raise more preflop.
3. fish= runs too many hands and is way
4. fish/maniac = this guy is more maniac
then fish, runs way way way too many
hands. dosent raise enough preflop
but is aggressive postflop. BLUFFER!
5. No info
6. not enough info