Favorite Poker Quotes

-1respect1-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"People think mastering the skill is the hard part, but they're wrong....The trick to poker is mastering the luck"

just wondering if anyone else has some good quotes...
just leave me a messages if ya will....telling me how u like or not like my quote.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We know the poker world is populated with some extremely colorful characters who have entertained us over the years with some very memorable quotes.

What are some of your favorites? :questionm

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The feeling in my stomach reminds me of the time I ate bad shellfish at an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet in Kansas City. - Phil Gordon

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I think that poker is really like life itself when you start to play you are like a child learning to walk and when you do you start hitting yourself with each fall and then you realize that there are things that you cannot change asi que tenes que afrontar las subidas y las bajadas que este mundo del poker te da ya que todas no se pueden ganar

nobody always wins at poker whoever does it lies or does not play poker ... - slim yellow

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my favorites: If a player with money meets an experienced player at the table, the experienced player will leave with money and the money player will leave with experience.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2...1 related and the other not so much

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

Whoever tells you that money is the root of all evil...doesn't have it!

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor Hand well - Jack London

“What I know about poker you can fit into a thimble with room left over, but I’m learning.” ~ Wilford Brimley

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eugeny Kachalov

"It doesn't matter if you dream of becoming a pro or just play for your own pleasure, the main thing is to remember that the same people are playing with you, and you should not get upset or worry about their unpredictable moves - just enjoy the atmosphere and try to learn something new" - Evgene Kachalov.