Requesting funds transfers on Cardschat is not permitted.... (see below)
• Under no circumstances may a member advertise or promote another commercial site in the forums. Failing to abide by this may result in expulsion from the forums.
• No abusive language is to be used on the site. The use of inappropriate language may result in anything from removal of certain privileges to expulsion, depending on the frequency and severity of the event.
• Personal attacks on other members or purposeless inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated.
• No offensive images are allowed within one's avatar, to maintain the family friendly atmosphere of the site.
• Spamming posts to increase post count will NOT be tolerated and could result in a ban.
• Each member is allowed only 1 login account.
• Members may not include affiliate or referral codes in any of their posts. Cardschat.com has its own set of links to help fund our regular freerolls
• Allocation of the password to any member who hasn't met the specific requirements will result in a ban. Acquiring the password when you have not met the requirements will also result in a ban.
• Begging for money on poker sites
(or just begging for money in general) isn't allowed here. This includes, "I'll give you double the money back later" 'offers' and suchlike.
• We do not permit funds transfer requests to be posted on the forum. Any trades that do take place in private are NOT the responsibility of Cardschat.com and should be done with extreme caution.