experience-all in

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes having $ 10, I experiment, playing in tournaments with buy-ins at 5-10 cents, with a good hand I'm always going all in, sometimes it gives good results, and you tried something like this

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I dind't try it. It doesn't seem the best approach, as are coin flips. But if it works for you, congrats :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see this lottery ticket method as anything worth playing. Wouldn't even try the all in type tournaments. Good luck at the tables.

V

vanildo_ferr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you consider a good hand? Is everything going pre-flop? How many BBs are applying this?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As MPV said, it is lottery you are playing when you play like that. Unless you mean AA-QQ as a good hand, and even then QQ all in can be questionable, depending.

IMHO, play good poker..................... Be better in the long run.

To get a bit specific, lets say you have AKo UTG. Are you going all in here? Or lets say you have AKo in the SB, and have a raise, a three bet and a call (3 bet is very tight player), what are you doing here?

But back to your OP: What do you consider a good hand? And are you going all in when first to act? Do you raise all in no matter who has bet/called?

V

vanildo_ferr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I think it's really bad the allin being over 25bb. But there goes of how you think the game of poker: if you think that poker is luck so shove is not bad.

W

Wanderer7899

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Came up against a player in a $1.50 9man SNG today his tactic after the first two players bust was to shove every hand.

By every hand I mean 37 hands in a row, he beat AA, AK, KK Every time with absolute trash hands!

My AJs was beaten by his 42o as he picked up a diamond flush with his 2 on the river as I bubbled the money.

I have never witnessed someone playing like this before, what is the best way to play against someone shoving every hand?

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is very risky, having a bankroll of 10, and going to cash tables 0.05 / is crazy, I do not risk myself like that. I advise you to study bankroll management.
But if you play to have fun and see the cards on the table, continue like this my friend, what matters is you have emotions.