Ever suspected someone of cheating.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just read another post that gave me this thought, ever played in a game and you thought someone was cheating.
I have, we used to play every Tuesday night at the same house. The husband and wife always sat in the same spot across from each other. They always seemed to be up at the end of the night, not a lot but always up. After about 8 months I noticed something odd about there play, it almost seemed as though she new when he had the nuts and she would raise the pot then fold. He would win a good size pot because of that. I mentioned it to another player who said he thought the same thing. Then a third person, we though it was just our imagination until we realized we all saw the same thing. After that we started folding, which seemed to tick him off. I only lasted a few more games before I finally stopped going. No one plays with them anymore, but no one mentions the possible cheating. If not sure do not spread rummers.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes, spreading rumours is definitely a bad thing, especially things like cheating... You shouldn't go around accusing people without cast-iron proof or at least solid, rational suspicion..

It's not something I saw with my own eyes, but a Spanish colleague at the place I used to work informed me that he receives money from someone in Spain who pays as many people as he can to let him use their identity to open multiple accounts on Stars. Whether his angle is botting or something else I didn't find out but definitely something untoward & unfair going on.

I felt inclined to contact Stars with his name & the details so they could perhaps identify other accounts & ultimately the perp(s) behind it but wasn't sure of his surname.. Could probably find out though!