Dreams Come True! Poker for everyone!

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2018 pokerstars Caribbean Adventure $ 100 000 Super High Roller.Bonomo busts, Katz crowned SHR king. Cary Katz beat all the pros at the final table.
In the last year or two, it seems that GREAT poker is only for professionals. At the final tables sit the same. But Cary Katz refuted this with his game. Lovers can play on an equal footing with the pros. And even win them. And I doubt it can be explained by one luck. Or am I wrong?
Your opinion?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I think you can have a one luck win but it comes to luck to see if you should string wins together. The luck is like get a full house or better in front of an animal. If the whole world is taking their chance you probably need to go for a higher hand or another full house or better. Everyone can learn poker.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen this a couple of times in the PokerStars Championship. When the tournament was won by a Belarusian man. Then at the final table sat an amateur. He went into the flop with insane hands. He caught everything. He beat out professionals. Only luck. There was no good game. True. As a result, he flew third. But still, far gone. I also remember one amateur - Harpred Gil. He too, then, went far. He played with Kenneth Smaron. On bare luck almost took out the tournament.

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker must be studied. Without learning the basics of the game it is impossible. Very great knowledge can play with you a cruel joke. Watching the final table of the main event, I noticed that many strong players overestimate the strength of the opponent's hand. "They come up with" an opponent with a stronger hand than they really are. As a result, they discard their strong card. "Woe from Wit"? One of the examples.
Huge play by Aldemir forces huge fold from Bukhanan. Buchanan- A ♠ 7 ♦, Aldemir - 3 ♣ 3 ♠. The A♣K♥8♠ flop. The turn was the J♣. The river was the 7♥. Bukhanan A♠7♦ he tossed into the muck. I think that 99% of fans would have won this bank with A ♠ 7 ♦.