Doping in Poker

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to find out from other poker players, and if anyone uses or whether when playing poker (or even for a game poker) what may be any doping. If so, what do you use as doping and for what purpose (attention, nerves, etc.) :)

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to find out from other poker players, and if anyone uses or whether when playing poker (or even for a game poker) what may be any doping. If so, what do you use as doping and for what purpose (attention, nerves, etc.) :)

hahaha Doping in poker, that's weird, I think the most ideal way to play poker is keeping our ming clear, not worrying about external stuff that does not affect the game, and try not to jeopardize our jugdement, the best way to play like that is, in my opinion, to play free from any mind altering substances, but if you think any drug somehow enhance these things I mentioned, have it a go, as long as it does not harm your health, and share with us your experiences

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend who use speeds to play. He asked me to buy for him but I dont think we sell this in brazil, only cocaine.

I prefer to smoke one, relax my mind and play calm.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use strong coffee as a drug when I want to sleep...

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Coffee + Coffee + coffee with sugar. . . !
But good take a course before the tournament meldonium!
Famous Russian doping!
And it is not forbidden in poker!:):):)

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my cola drink is based. Can I drink coffee that does not have much effect. poker game to play if you know any good you can drink, smoke or do anything you want, everything is to win.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker - is a drug in my life!

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
money
this is the best doping, the more expensive the better

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strong tea and cigarettes are my doping in poker.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of doping in poker but my dope of coffee.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doping in poker, how it work? do you mean doping in live tournament like wsop, apt, ept and etc. i dont think so. because in playing poker we use our mind, and we cant dope our mind.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me doping is a big Cup of tea before an important game, need a good sleep in the Evening, turn on the lights, and the daytime open the curtains on the Windows. I try to Think positively, Important self-confidence; focusing attention on the game,

Anki_KB

Anki_KB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a cup of tea and some energy rich snack would enhance my performance, so that would be my drug/doping

G

gcurtis98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A small amount of weed to calm anxiety and be distanced from the emotional ups and downs that poker brings.

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any special tools I do not use.Drink strong coffee in order not sleepy,I smoke tobacco to calm the nerves.Heard that brain function improves bitter chocolate,but how much is true,I don't know...

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe a six pack of Dr. Peppers,,,

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doping in poker

Kind of like in poker, there are no anti-doping controls, and online track such things impossible. Of course, many here may include alcohol when you are playing the best poker and bulletproof.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that it is not fogged for analytical games such as poker, you need nothing more than thoughts!

X

xsavier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each one must know your own brain and body. Cheating on yourself on may not be a better call

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the dope for a successful game is a calm and clear mind.

enolan

enolan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do some 'youtube' for those really long grinds, ya'no.
Just a little somethin' that'll keep my head in the real world so as not to get lost down the digital rabbit-hole of online poker. :)

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The meaning of doping in the game of poker is not in blunting your brain, and on the contrary - to support him as long as possible is able, which is most concentrated at the game, not to lose control over itself, etc.
Not only chemical drugs can act as such stimulators, but there can be vitamins, fruit, nuts.
Actually the question in that also consisted - whether you support yourself in a tonus using "doping" that is these or those products, vitamins or dietary supplements for improvement of results of the game.