Which does emotion makes you lose on tables?

Emotions

• Total voters
frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider the psycho aspects of our opponents are purelly mathematic information and the real psycho side in poker is about ourselves.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider the psycho aspects of our opponents are purelly mathematic information and the real psycho side in poker is about ourselves.
Sure you RAGE even more when you leave with AA and loses pairs down there ready my ogo collapses

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donkeys make me rage and sometimes I can't control myself in playing correctly. This is a leak in my game and I know I have to fix this.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure of it, if I can control my emotions I'll make me a better and competitive player.

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think pride tears me down always expect want to win but mean that also what drives you to win such double edged sword smh

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It all depends on the situation but the emotions during the game are very different. It is euphoria, anger, fear, but I have never been indifferent.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I get annoyed when crazy players play with any cards and players who offend others at the table.

Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a game of information, I do not think that all the information that you get from your opponents can be called just math.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Emotions always are bad adviser.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fear

the fear of paying is a pair or a high hand when you had to pay, the flop comes out, river, turn and inside that donkey

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually, I'm not upset, because I play freerolls. So I just laugh and save the knowledge

E

Elvis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have worked and tried to control my emotions recently because I have noticed that was affecting my game and my result a lot.One good thing to do is to focus only on your game.

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need self-control, unrelated thought about other matters. They can disrupt the time of decision making!

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
But I think that all in all we have to transform the pycho info about our opponents in one correct answer (true) of several others less profitable (false)... pure math. The harder psycho aspects in poker are about ourselves really.

Poker is a game of information, I do not think that all the information that you get from your opponents can be called just math.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Believe on it: you will play better if you play like a computer.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being really tired can affect your emotions and play I believe.:goodnight

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every emotion can make more harm than good in poker but from these listed maybe the fear (to loose) is something which caused problems to me numerous times.

M

MrTerek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at times there is an aggressive player who eventually drives me crazy and I start playing not in my game. in my case, the reason is anger

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at times there is an aggressive player who eventually drives me crazy and I start playing not in my game. in my case, the reason is anger
I'm with you on this one. If there is an aggressive player on the table and I am getting frustrated/angry, and I am aware of it; I make a point to tighten my range even further and not play his game.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to exclude emotions altogether when playing, but it rarely succeeds. Any emotion makes making mistakes!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg, I been playing poker online and in reali life , since 2007 I think, and I have yet to get my emotions where they need to be to be a winning player. very big leak but i do think its something you work on it doesnt happen all at once

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In order to be successful you need to learn to turn off emotions at the poker table, especially if they are negative)

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eyes

The fact that the eyes - the mirror of the soul, known to all. That's why poker masters try in every possible way to hide them behind sunglasses or even behind glasses with holograms that not only do not allow them to read them, but also distract rivals at the table.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker does not tolerate emotions. When you play, there should always be a plan for how to deal with emotions.