Do your poker winnings match your salary?

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not evry month as i m not trying to , but sometimes i do earn i even more than my salary just by poker , so if i have to answer by yes or no , i ll day Yes

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it’s not always that in order to earn something you need to learn the game, just as you studied in order to get a certain job

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
it's not always that in order to win something you have to learn the game, just like you studied to get a certain job
Yes one has to work hard to make something and the best thing is when it happens from home

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I make about a hundred dollars a year so not quite.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Takes money to make money and I dont have any money to make money..

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, of course not. I can't afford to risk too much. You need to constantly play for this and have a lot of free time. Poker should become a life, not just a hobby.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think its very hard to win salary from poker only pro's that play high stakes can ,and i dont think you can find them here on cc .

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think to be able to do that and live from poker you need to be 100 % dedicated to poker and for that you need to invest at least 10 hours a day in poker playing and studying and profits should be a yearly management as some months you will make more than you salary and some other you make noting or even loosing money.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not
my best result is $ 700 in hot2.2
but I lost more
I dream of making $ 50 a day, I will be happy

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that it is very difficult. Earn money on poker can only the best. And that should be part of your life. No way without it. Even to earn pocket money not everyone succeeds.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It depends on your attitude to the game. No doubt, if you are patient and disciplined, poker will bring you a stable income.
Good luck.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very far from it. If some day i manage it would be very god complementary income.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is hard but Iam sure it is possible. So far, I have been able to significantly increase my bankroll through freerolls. :D

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend a couple of times winning big prizes, around 250 usd, for me it is a lot. My salary is around 100 usd, the money change is a lot. But at what was going what you earn fast, you also lose quickly, just keep in mind that there are more that you lose than those that you win

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, if you devote enough time to poker, you can start making money on it. I personally raised about $ 100, and I think I can do more, the main thing is to continue to develop and play poker, but my problem is that I do not withdraw money and do not comply with the "bankroll rules" when playing tournaments not based on bankroll. I'm still developing this)

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you take the game seriously, everything is possible, the main desire and patience make the game profitable

L

lucero53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bank

not all months are the same for me there were months that I got to earn 2,000 dollars and others I avail 100 dollars this is so

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not for the money earned by poker, he would have died of hunger for a long time!

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so far.. but I sincerely think it is possible to do so. Lots of players do this quite regularly, so.. I'll keep studying hard to maybe one day be able to have extra money coming out of poker

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't get to this performance of winning poker as much as I earn at work. I don't even know how, because I don't have a thorough study of poker strategy, I'm still at the level of playing poker more for personal pleasure than for money. Of course I would like to earn money from poker but I think that to do that you have to invest money, like playing cash games on more serious stakes but I'm not ready for that, I like how I am now.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it very difficult for people to win big on online poker sites, on a live table I even believe that you can win even more than the salaro worked.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is easy to earn a salary in poker, and it is even easier to lose it, I still get the second option

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be done but ofc theres ups and downs each month so its important how the losses are managed. If at the end of the month is there any profit and the player is a newbie thats still good, but if hes an experienced players thats not a biggie.